EXPERIENCE: - 10 to 15 YRS
Industry : - Elevator (Sales Experience at least 5 to 7 yrs)
Age : - 35 to 45 yrs
QUALIFICATION: - BE+MBA
Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with Management.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all companys product.
- Provide qtly result assessment of sales staffs productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales result.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short and long terms effects on sales strategies in operating profit
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/ seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth sales of emerging products and multi product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/ financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Hold regular meeting with sales staff.
Must be from Elevator industry only
For Registered Users
If you are a Registered User, you may send same Mails to multiple Jobs.
AddSales Manager/ Branch Manager to your Mail List.