1. Interactive design experience with demonstrated ability to conceptualize creative, engaging consumer designs.
2. Good knowledge in standard interactive design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, CS3, etc.
1. End-to-end project organizing (roles definition, team-building, task assignment, resource allocation);
2. Project tracking and alignment;
3. Quality assurance of deliverable and of entire project;
4. Reporting to executive management.
5. Making changes to the site directed by client.
6. Working with Project Managers and content team to ensure products are delivered on time and according to quality standards
1. Understanding of web usability issues and information architecture.
2. Great typography and layout skills.
3. Strategic thinker and problem solver.
4. Energized about Internet design and functionality.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced team environment and flexible to accommodate demanding project schedules.