Company with more than 116 years of history providing financial solutions.
Job Location :
Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
8 - 18 yr/s
Contact Person :
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC &
EMEA Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
Cell: +91- 9311966611
Good Business Analysis, Vendor Development, Marketing, Sales
More than 25 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
20101988 (69468) - Posted on 28-01-2013
Role: Senior Sales Professionals/ Wealth Advisors from Financial sector (Banking/ Non- Banking).
- Must have experience of directly selling wealth products like Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Private Equity (PE), Portfolio management Services (PMS), Structured products, Corporate Deposits (CDs), Bonds. Preferably they should be doing this in their current role or the role before that.
- Responsible for client acquisition and managing the overall client relationship
- Responsible for overall performance of the team and goal achievement
- Work closely with clients for creation and implementation of their financial plans
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are effective, & to identify any necessary updates.
- Prepare and interpret for client"s information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections.
- Research and investigate new investment opportunities to determine relevance for clients
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Sell financial products such as bonds, mutual funds, and insurance.
- Conduct seminars and workshops on financial planning topics
- CA/ CFP/ MBA with 5-11 years experience in financial services industry
- A deep understanding of the financial advisory business process
- Proven people, business and project leadership & negotiation experience
- Possesses strong knowledge of process development and management, strong sense of personal accountability, problem solving, & creativity, and excellent communication, relationship & organizational skills
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints.
Company: Ameriprise Financial