As an Android developer on our engineering team, you will work closely with both soft- and hardware engineers, to develop important components for Android-based applications. Responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Development of different components for Android applications.
- Integration of developed Android components into application framework.
- Working on graphical user interfaces for commercial applications.
You have knowledge of
- Different programming languages: at least Java and C.
- Software development tools: Eclipse (+Android SDK) and Visual Studio.
- Creating Android applications for commercial purposes.
- Android fragmentation (versions, screen sizes, etc. ) and how to deal with this in design flow.
- Preferably: creating appealing and intuitive user interfaces for Android.
About Qmax Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Qmax Technologies Inc develops and manufactures web-enabled Digital Signage Solutions. Qmax products are based on embedded computing platforms for secure, reliable and cost-effective digital signage solutions. Qmax products include digital signage solutions, wireless tablets and display-integrated information systems Kiosks. These systems emphasize mobility, wireless connectivity and touch displays. Powered by Android operating system, Qmax devices offer durability and ease in integration, leading to solutions that can be remotely managed with the comprehensive Qmax Content Manager software.
For Registered Users
If you are a Registered User, you may send same Mails to multiple Jobs.