1. Increase sales volume by maintaining existing distributors and making new distributors.
2. Providing support to stockiest & team.
3. To improve Primary & Secondary Sales
4. Managing sales planning & promotion activities for the Brand.
5. Handling Channel Distribution, delivering Targets assigned for the Team.
6. Collecting regular feedback & information of brand performance & competitive activity.
7. Territory planning: Route planning, Subsidies control, wholesale
handling, manpower planning.
8. Field contacts with SO & SR/ Interim handling a team.
9. Maintain & provide M. I. S for the "Marketing Head"
10. Ensuring smooth order & payments for their Region.
Salary:INR 4,00,000- 6,00,000 P. A. Best in Industry
Industry: FMCG, Cosmetics, Saloon
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Education:(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)
1. Graduate in any stream, M. B. A in Marketing will be an added advantage
2. Candidates should have 5 to 10 years of experience in FMCG Sector.
3. Excellent sales and negotiation skills
4. Should be willing to travel extensively
5. The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
6. Good organizational and time management skills
7. Good leadership & team handling quality.