1) Consolidation of Managers Reports and Budget Vs Actual reports of the area every week.
2) Period Closing Flash at the end of every period
3) Sr. UM/ DM/ Sr. DM/ BDM/ BM MIS reports every period
4) Maintain Club Classique records (sales, rising star and qualification) every period
5) Any other report as may be required
Trainings and Meetings
1) Arrangement for Sr. CC induction program
2) Arrangement for UM induction program
3) Arrangement for CPES training
4) Arrangements for any other kind of training as may be required
5) Arrangement for Area Meets
6) Arrangements for any other kind of meeting as may be required
Customer Care Division
1) Processing of orders in ESSAS
2) Maintenance of Petty Cash in BOS
3) Submission of petty cash reports every period
4) Follow up for delivery
1) Helping the BMs to launch incentives every period
2) Consolidating incentive qualifiers of all branches every period
3) Creating special incentives for area or branch
4) Arranging special events/ incentives like Mini Olympics
5) Follow up for pending incentives.
1) Ensuring all promotion boards are conducted and papers forwarded to HO
2) Preparation of transfer requisitions for all branches before cutoff date
3) Ensuring preparation of all LDB requisitions before cutoff date
1) Travel and accommodation arrangements for staff
2) Training BCOs on reporting, career plan, incentive calculations and related functions
3) Arrangements for any special events like Launches
4) Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Overall 1-3 Years of relevant work experience
Have excellent communication (both oral & written) & interpersonal skills.
Have strong analytical skills
Excellent in MS office Applications (Word, Excel & Power Point).
Good team player & willing to work under pressure.
Female candidates only
Experience in direct selling company preferable
Linguistic Capabilities English, Hindi and south Indian languages preferable