Mystifly Consulting Pvt Ltd
Job Location :
3 - 5 yr/s
Contact Person :
Hospitality, Good English, Marketing, Sales, Negotiation Skills
3.0 - 5.5 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
Ch_bdm.myst (61196) - Posted on 21-03-2012
We are looking for high calibre Business Development Manager to be based in Chennai :-
Industry of the Employer :- Aviation/ Airline, Services, Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Functional Area of the Job :- Sales/ BD
Total Experience :- Minimum 3 Yrs
The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling and up selling new and existing clients and providing excellent customer service in support of organizations sales & revenue goals. The company offers anywhere to anywhere travel services at the most competitive prices.
1. Pro-actively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in usage of Mystiflys anywhere to anywhere booking engine via telephone sales, face-to-face meetings or through other direct sales channels.
2. Provide excellent customer service in responding to general and specialized client requests via both phone and email, including managing out-standings from existing customers.
3. You will be responsible to drive marketing campaign activities including advertising and will be responsible for special projects as assigned
1. Marketing Mystiflys Anywhere to Anywhere engine within the target segment defined in the market
2. Identify, propose and sell Anywhere to Anywhere Booking Engine and induce purchase & usage from targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company.
3. Be a key influencer in making Mystiflys Anywhere to Anywhere Booking engine a key transaction tool among prospective customers
4. Understand all new products and their roles that the organization launches
5. Do constant competition benchmarking and to report new findings etc.
1. A bachelors Degree/ Diploma in Business or a related field preferred
2. Minimum 3 years of Internet media/ Travel & Hospitality/ GDS/ Insurance sales experience
3. Preferred Creative, problem solver with ability and experience understanding needs of customers and delivering solutions
4. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
5. Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow-through Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spread sheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word)
6. Should be able to handle multiple priorities when needed without compromising delivery & schedule
7. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.