Job Location :
2 - 3 yr/s
Contact Person :
No. 24/ 15, Ground Floor, Sri Sri Sri Sairam Nilayam, Obalappa Street,
16000-28000 per month
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
MM170511 (58035) - Posted on 26-02-2017
Our Client is a Software Development Company with offices in Bangalore and Atlanta USA. Company is at the bleeding edge of emerging technologies and has quickly become one of the worlds top destinations for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android, BlackBerry, Adobe AIR and Web application development.
Age : Max.30 years
Education : MBA Marketing
Salary : Rs.10,000/ - to Rs.25,000/ - per month
Job Description :
The role requires significant interaction with clients which may be face-to-face or over the telephone.
Typical work activities include:
1. Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
2. Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
3. Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
4. Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry/ market.
5. Preparing and delivering customer presentations, and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
6. Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature. and through attending industry events.
7. Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology.
8. Meeting sales targets set by Managers and contributing to team targets.
9. Providing support to customers, often on a helpline, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible.