The Manager of Software Development would be accountable for delivery enabling, fulfilment and assurance of applications/ systems through leadership of self-organizing Teams. These systems support critical business functions and may either be custom developed or a packaged solution requiring a combination of development, testing and configuration. This position requires someone who is capable of owning the entire complex enterprise structures. The candidate must understand and execute SDLC (software development life cycle) for various software applications
- C# and ASP.NET
- understanding of.NET frameworks (the latest are 3.5 and 4.0)
- Java script, AJAX/ AJAX Toolkit
- CSS/ XML/ XSLT
- Web services Traditional and WCF
- Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and various development methodologies
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Unit Testing framework is a plus
- Experience working with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Experience working with MS SQL Server (2005/ 2008)
Highly Desired :-
8 + years experience in Microsoft technologies.
BE in reputed college.
Communication skill should be good.
Should be leading a team of around 10 guys ( Minimum)
Shift timing :- 3 PM 12 AM.