Our Client Designs, Deploys, Operates and Manages Next Generation IP Networks for Large Corporate.
Job Location :
2 - 5 yr/s
Contact Person :
#1039/ 426, Kuppu Swamy Complex,
New Thippasandra Main Road,
Tel:- 080-25286767, 25255390, 65608063
MS Office, Marketing
1.8 - 3.5 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
Marketing Executive (56662) - Posted on 12-09-2012
* Assist in the Execution of Marketing, Branding and Communications Programs for Products & Services.
* Increasing Brand Awareness of the Company. Conceives & Executes Email Campaign Programs,
* Online Promotions to Increase Customer Acquisition, Retention & Conversion Rates.
* Identifies Prospects Advertising, Marketing & Business issues & Matches with Organization Capabilities & Ideas.
* Supporting Business Development team by generating more leads by combining Qualified Data with
Rrich Media messaging and Tele Marketing.
* Managing Quality Communication with Clients.
* Generating Marketing Initiatives and PR Activities.
* Work with Sales and Business Development Teams to compile External and Internal Newsletters,
* Bulletins, Company's and Agency Intranet News portals, publicity as well as marketing collaterals
* Coordinate & liaise with Internal Parties and External vendors to Produce and deliver Marketing.
* Coordinate and Execute customer campaigns or offers for Generating New Businesses Retention.
* Coordinate & compile sales campaign MIS reports. Cross-business line Initiatives & Executing Campaigns.
* Managing Web Content, Web site Design and Maintenance, Updates etc,
Education: Degree in Marketing.
Experience: 2 - 5 years of Experience in Marketing Field.
* A Good Team Player, Pleasant, Hardworking, Proactive,
* Able to work Under Pressure & Tight schedule, Strong Interpersonal Skill & Analytical mind.
* A confident Individual with Excellent Communications & Interpersonal Skills.
* Sensitive to the Design field & Market Trends, Creative, Enthusiastic, Strong Plus.
* Proficiency in MS Office, HTML, Adobe and Corel draw.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Subject: Marketing Executive - PXVN