* Candidates should be strong in knowledge of QMS/ EMS (ISO/ TS-16949/ ISO 14001).
* Strong in audits of quality & processes for their improvements.
* Report to Senior Management and the Supervisor of Compliance & Quality Standards on the performance.
* The QMS including any requirements for corrective actions & Continual improvement.
* Coordinate and perform the lead role in internal and external audits.
* Supervise, manage and coordinate staff to ensure that internal audits are
conducted on an on-going basis.
* Supervise staff in the development and implementation of action plans to
* Address any non-conformance items and other audit observations received from
* The internal and external audits.
Education: Degree in Mechanical/ IP/ Mfg Engineering
Experience: 3 - 4 years experience in Engineering Industry.