Our Client has introduced new Ophthalmic Technologies into the Medical Community in India.
Job Location :
0 - 3 yr/s
Contact Person :
#1039/ 426, Kuppu Swamy Complex,
New Thippasandra Main Road,
Tel:- 080-25286767, 25255390, 65608063
10000-18000 per month
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
S-E (53052) - Posted on 12-09-2012
After sales service-Servicing Medical equipments, Technical Customer Support. Specific experience in ophthalmic equipments and I Care instrumentation will be highly desirable.
* The Service Engineer will be responsible for answering service calls from customers promptly, in the assigned territory.
* He will be trained and should be competent to independently trouble shoot and solve technical problems and service issues at site. He will answer customer questions on the principles, working and operation of the equipments.
* He will assist the customer in the operation of the equipment of patients in the out-patient department or the operating room.
* He will also be involved in installation and commissioning of equipments.
* He will be required to generate revenue for the Company by selling Annual Maintenance and Comprehensive Maintenance contracts. He will be independently capable of resolving problem situation, collecting and submitting feedback information to the company.
* Plan, execute and participate in Symposium, workshops and demonstrations.
* Manage collections and receivables function.
* The job demands extensive field work, travel and customer contact.
Education: Graduate/ Diploma in Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering.
Experience: 3 years and above in any discipline of Medical and Health Care Industry, Candidates with longer experience may also be considered.
Subject: Service-Engineer -BI-SE