'SKC Management Consultancy (P) Ltd' specializes in offering Recruitment Solutions to Corporate/MNC
Job Location :
0 - 1 yr/s
Contact Person :
Ms Shine Thomas
T- 4 & T- 5, 3rd Floor, Sagar Plaza,
Business Development, HR
10000-18000 per month
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
SKC-HR-DELHI-NOV10 (52520) - Posted on 26-11-2010
Location: New Delhi (Dwarka) in our own consultancy of SKC Management
Education: Graduates/ Under Graduates
* Strong communication skills in English
* Confident & with positive attitude towards work
* Would like to learn about recruitment process & willing to gain
long term experience & career
* Good computer skills/ MS Word/ Excel knowledge is a must
* Knowledge of email etiquettes & comfortable with internet
* Good telephonic conversation skills with neutral accent
Innovative & team player
* Should be able to coach team of junior recruiters ( For
* At least 2 yr of H R recruitment consultancy experience with
minimum 5 placements in diverse preferably Engineering &
Construction, Oil & gas verticals & Design Consultancies
* Should have handled complete recruitment for clients single
* Well versed with positions/ terminology used in Engineering &
Construction, Oil & Gas, Design Consultancies, Automotive
Field, to understand & clearly communicate with candidates.
* Gathering the Requirement of clients/ companies.
* Analyzing and Understanding the Requirements/ profiles as
provided to us by client.
* Drafting the matters/ profile for job postings at various portals
and other agencies and to handover to internal IT department
* Portal Search ( Naukri, Monster, Times job, Jobs Ahead,
Careerage, Shine. com and so many other portals hired by
company in international market ).
* To search relevant cvs/ look in to the Internal Database +
References as well as head hunting to get best CVS.
* Short listing, the absolutely matching cv to profile, within 48
hours after receipt of requirements, utilizing all resources
available with organization.
* Forwarding CVs to client after preliminary round of interview
giving all details of current CTC, expected CTC, preferred
location for job, interview etc.
* If required, conduct face to face interview before forwarding
CVs to client.
* Coordination at Interview venue with client.
* Taking the Short listing report of Interviews from Client
* Discuss with offered candidate on issues relating to employment
with our client
* Negotiation on salary and relocation part with candidate, if
* Taking references from Offered candidate.
* To achieve the minimum target assigned by company within
The position will suit most to those who are staying in or around Dwarka in New Delhi. Their is no restriction for out station candidates however they must be able to make their own arrangements in Dwarka for accommodation etc. Out station candidates will have to attend interview at their cost only. Those who are already interviewed need not to apply again.
Fresher can be considered if their career is exceptionally good. We can train them with specific condition to serve minimum period of two years after training period of 90 days.