BE/ ME or equivalent required with at least 5-8 years of related software design, development and testing experience.
Excellent programming skills using C/ C++.
Must have good understanding of networking protocols, especially TCP/ IP. - Experience with network security protocols (IPsec and SSL) is a plus.
Team player is a must.
OS kernel internals and driver design/ development hands-on experience is a must.
Specific experience in the following is a plus:
- TCP/ IP Protocol Stack, SSL/ TLS, IPSec, VPN, Firewall
Knowledge of different hardware architectures and their software interfaces.
Hands-on programming experience and kernel level knowledge of OS : Vx-works
- Design, development, integration and testing of firmware, low level drivers and S/ W interface for hardware products.
- Working with software team in US office through all the stages of research, design, and development of software for data and voice network security applications.
- Application porting to different operating systems and versions of operating systems.
- Implementation of various network protocols to optimize for performance.
- Working with the QA team, enhance the test plan and implement the testing software.