1. Present and sell Telcom products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify Sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and Sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain Sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
Qualification PUC or Graduates 0 3 years of Marketing experience
Good communication, customer service and writing skills.
Able to communicate complex technical issues, with good presentation
Excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills.
Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Self starting/ motivated
occasionally work extra hours to meet critical deliverable dates