1. Contact and conduct initial follow ups on sale prospects.
2. Compile and analyze data to forecast trends, provide input and make recommendations for business optimizations and planning
3. Provide status reports to management on overall sales and marketing activities.
4. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
5. Formulate and execute marketing campaigns in conjunction with business team to meet set objectives while adhering to budget constraints.
6. Accountable for complete and ongoing analysis of each program based on established metrics and goals
7. Ensure compliance with branding guidelines and regulations.
8. Back to back corporate sales
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills
2. Ability to work independently and in team environment
3. A quick learner with a passion for sales
4. Self motivated and organized
5. MBA in Marketing
6. Must be having online marketing knowledge