1. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
2. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
3. Prepare Quotations and Introductory letter for the provision of clients.
4. Contribute in the Marketing & Promotional activities.
5. Contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements and budgets accordingly increase the client base in the allotted area.
6. Maintain up-to-date information on all customer interactions in the Daily Sales Report.
Minimum 1year of Experience in Sales & Marketing.
Experience in FMCG, Food Industry will be preferred.
Post Graduation - MBA (Marketing), Hotel Management