A leading Identity and Access Management Solutions Company
Job Location :
3 - 7 yr/s
Contact Person :
3900 Kilroy Airport Way
Experience with CA Identity Manager or Sun Identity Manager Solutions
8 - 12 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
(35137) - Posted on 08-03-2009
The main responsibilities in brief would include:
- Serve as key member of Sun Identity manager implementation team managing a small team and delivering a project
- Design and architect overall IAM implementation using Sun Identity Manager and OpenSSO
- Document detailed technical requirements
- Develop code in Java and C++ for system applications.
- Participate in detailed design architecture and implementing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Implement or lead the implementation of the technical infrastructure.
- Develop procedures and scripts for continuous improvement and maintenance activities related to databases.
- Interface with Business teams to understand business requirements and create formal requirements specifications (use cases, user interface specifications etc. )
- Research technical problems and assist in identifying solutions
- Integrate technical and application components.
- Participate in identifying configuration changes.
- Participate in implementing all systems to deploy an application.
- Provide support to project type work and put together work plans and task management.
Moreover you would be required to demonstrate an understanding of the client's platform structure, security software used, and how information systems are used at the client and within the client's industry.
As an architect, you are a pivotal member of an entrepreneurial client engagement team with a specific set of responsibilities. Leveraging state-of-the-art technologies, you'll work on application design and construction, architectural development, network design, technology assessments and reviews, system design and implementations, execute procedures, perform detailed data analysis, reach conclusions, and document results.
Maintain relationships with the client at appropriate levels. Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members stay abreast of the current IT environment and industry IT trends relevant to client's business, and use current technology/ tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and service.
- Masters degree in Computer Science.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of Sun Identity Manager experience
- Must have completed core Sun Identity Manager training
- Requires experience deploying Suns Identity Manager product in a minimum of two separate environments including a production roll out
- Experience with the design and architecture of Suns suite of Identity Management products desirable
- Proficiency in programming in Java and C++
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2000/ 2005, Oracle 9i/ 10g, Windows 2000/ 2003 Server, UNIX-etc, Terminal Server, Clustering technologies, Networking Protocols, Information Security is required.
- Thorough knowledge of integrating Sun Identity Management product with Active Directory, LDAP and other sources and targets (including custom application databases)
- Must have implemented JEE application architecture around Role-based Access Control preferably using Sun Access Manager or OpenSSO
- Must understand the JEE security model for JSF and EJBs
- Must have experience with JAAS
- Dedication to teamwork.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.