Bitstream India Pvt Ltd - a part of core R&D team of Bitstream Inc. (NASDAQ: BITS)
Job Location :
All India, Delhi & NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Bangalore
1 - 5 yr/s
Contact Person :
C/ C++, Data Structure
3.0 - 5.5 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
Bits/SE/SSE (33512) - Posted on 26-11-2008
We are the part of core R & D team of Bitstream Inc. (NASDAQ: BITS ) working on embedded rendering engines, embedded rendering layout framework & embedded web browser. We strive to push the embedded device technology to its limits. Hence we are looking for people in the capacity of software development having 2-4 years experiences. Bitstream India Pvt Ltd is a leading software development company that works with Bitstream Inc. (USA) is looking for Senior Software Engineers self-motivated, committed team players to join our team.
Job Description : We are providing services on variety of products and platforms. We have the technology, skilled personnel, tools and experience that is needed from a reliable business partner. We are equipped with all the essential hardware and software operating systems and our lab environment is flexible, that is, we can alter the testing lab's configuration to adapt to the ever changing technological trends. This position requires development on some of our premier products. These products are -
* Bitstream Panorama - Bitstream Panorama is a small, fast, portable text composition engine that enables developers to draw strings of characters and lay out complex lines of text. It supports international languages, including Arabic and Indian language scripts.
* Font Fusion - This is world's fastest and smallest Font Rendering engine capable of rendering fonts on all type like TTF, OTF, etc on almost all the platforms like Mac, unix, linux, windows, and embedded
* ThunderHawk - is the world's fastest web browser for the mobile phones. This product provides a familiar desktop browsing experience on the mobile. You would be working on web standards for the world's leading and fastest web browser. Also, you are required to work on world's smallest and fastest font raftering engines for embedded devices on multiple platforms (Symbian, WinCE, Unix, Mac, Windows)
* Min Education BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA
* Should have strong C skills, algorithms & data Structure
* Hands-on experience in C/ C++ programming
* Knowledge of C++ will be an added advantage.
* Should have worked on GCC/ VC++/ CodeWarrior or any 32 bit professional platform.
* You would be working on web standards for the world's leading and fastest web browser. Also, you are required to work on world's smallest and fastest font rastering engines for embedded devices on multiple platforms (Symbian, WinCE, Unix, Mac, Windows)