- Represent the Company as Technical Expert with both internal and external customers in a manner that is in unison with corporate ethics and standard.
- Manage time and resources to meet all internal and external customer requirements; document and communicate all information in a clear and concise manner; and maintain an organized work area/ field.
- Proactively seek out & recognize opportunities and engineer solutions
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally with customers, suppliers and colleagues around the globe
- Participate as a valuable team player who contributes to the profitability of the Company.
At least 5 years experience in vehical structural design and manufacturing requirements. Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent). In addition, the candidate must have the ability to proficiently communicate both written and orally in English.