1. Manage the definition and implementation of various Marketing promotions with the goal of maximizing the ROI.
2. Measure the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns, capture the lessons learned and devise strategies to improve the ROI from campaigns.
3. Manage the static and dynamic content for the eCommerce portal to help ensure that the content is always current, fresh and relevant.
4. Manage our online Designer community to encourage participation and rope in new designers.
5. Work with Graphics Designers to create the creatives for mailers, brochures, banners and flyers that may be used for different campaigns.
6. Analyze website traffic, page visits, user navigation and optimize them for better conversions.
7. Conduct user surveys and market analysis to understand buying trends and devise strategies to target the key markets.
1.2.5+ years of marketing experience.
2. Must have a bachelor degree and an MBA from a reputed college
3. Must have working knowledge of SEO/ SEM and online campaign management
4. Must have had the experience of executing online and offline marketing campaigns
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Working knowledge of Google Analytics or some other analytics tool
7. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
8. Basic HTML knowledge for managing mailers and online campaigns will be useful