The work involves all facets of CAD/ CAM software development which include intuitive 3D graphics programming using OpenGL, dealing with different mathematical paradigms of programming, analysis & programming for modelling of complex real life objects etc.
1. M. S. / M. Tech. / B. Tech. / B. E. (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechanical)/ M. Sc. (Maths/ Statistics)/ MCS with distinction from highly reputed Universities.
2. About 1-2 years of programming experience in CAD/ CAM Domain.
For above positions, the applicants are supposed to have,
1. High proficiency in C/ C++
2. Thorough understanding of object oriented principles of programming.
3. Exposure to Unix environment & OpenGL
Product development experience in CAD/ CAM domain will prove an added advantage
Freshers from COEP/ VIT/ MIT, with throughout First Class can also be considered for this position.