Position Sought :
43 years Experience : 10.0
|diploma in electonics & communication engg., & HDSE @ APTECH|| |
Preferred Location :
Coimbatore, Erode, Hosur, Madurai
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
| Resume |
Working with M/ s uroflex Transmissions i p ltd., (A Rexnord Group of Company)
Material receipt & Prepare GRN
Issue of Material for in house production/ Subcontractor
Safe storage (Batch wise & Order wise) of material
Maintain stock in Excel regular basis.
Monthly Physical stock verification
Dispatch of Material & obtain delivery acknowledgement
Prepare delivery Challan, Excise gate pass, Sub contractor Challan etc.
Finalize transporter, freight forwarder & Clearing/ Forwarding
Accurate entries in Tally ERP 9.0 System Remarks.
Maintaining Material Movement Register.
Preparing MIS Report
Tracking all Job Work operation as well as Billing
Making TDS Statements
Preparing C Form and H Form
Handling the Receipts and Storage of Packing Materials
To implement and follow intensively the reporting system in the hierarchy.
To dispatch materials within 12 Hrs of order entry
Giving a weekly report of work status to the superior
Maintaining Stock accuracy
Maintaining the GMP at the centre with stringent cost control, timely supplies and optimum inventory management techniques/ strategies
Dispatching material within time period.
No discrepancy in monthly stock check.
Reporting MIS reports
Planning for Monthly Cycle Count
Preparing RGP, NRGP & Excise Challans
Supervising Loading as well as Unload (Checking Batch No, DC )
Day to day Central Excise Work Updating Credit & Debits
Maintaining RG-23D Book
Cenvat & Part II posting in SAP (Material Management)
3. Worked as Supervisor at M/ s Pratick Enterprises, Client of M/ s Metro Cash & Carry Ltd., in repacking section for M/ s METRO, UPPAL from 14th Sep,2010 to 07, March 2011.
4. Worked as Marketing Executive at M/ s SAMSEL PUBLICATIONS (School Computer Books for Academic Excellence), Chennai, from October 2009 to September 2010.
5. Worked as Purchase & Stores Executive at M/ s Thripura Enterprises, (Distributors of Stationeries, Soaps, DSA for TATASKY DTH etc., ) Dindigul, From July 2004 to September 2009
6. Worked as a Centre Head cum Marketing of M/ s Kids Infosys, Dindigul a Franchisee of M/ s I. T. kids (p) Ltd., Computer Training Centre for Children, between 4 & 14 Years, January 1999 to June 2004.
Course Institution Year Class
HDSE Aptech Computer Education May 96- Jun 98 First
Languages : Basic, C, C++
Packages : Ms-Office
DBMS : FoxPro 2.6 Windows Based
RDBMS : Oracle 7.1, Developer 2000
Operating System : Dos 6.22, Unix 3.11, Windows
S. No Name Organization Software
1. Computerization of Telephone Billing Telephone Exchange, Dindigul FoxPro 2.6
2. Stores Maintenance M/ s United India Foods, Dindigul Oracle 7.1
1. COMPUTERIZATION OF TELEPHONE BILLING
a) Meter Reading: - It involves initialization, Entry checking and calculation of Meter Reading. Entry of new connection.
b) Enquiry: - It involves enquiries made by subscriber.
c) Reporting: - It involves revenue collection made at post Office, Disconnections list and billing.
2. STORES MAINTENACE
a) Product Analysis: - Raw Materials are purchased from the supplier and then stock is updated. Certain Materials like paper, film are sent to the converter for conversion.
b) Converter Analysis: - The Materials sent to the converter are updated in converter stock. Similarly the stock is checked at the companys godown. Then the converter returns the materials to the company and again stock is verified. The wastage allowed for converter is 2. If it exceeds the wastage amount is calculated and it is obtained from the converter.
c) Stock Analysis: - Stock is checked for every transaction between the company and the converter. The opening and closing stocks are maintained.
d) Reporting Analysis: - All the necessary for the above said module are generated separately.
COURSE INSTITUTION YEAR CLASS SPECIALISATION
D. E. C. E RVS Polytechnic, Dindigul 1993-1996 First Industrial Electronics
PROJECT : PCB Manufacturing Machine
Name : G. S. Mukunthan
Fathers Name : G. R. Subbaraman
Date of Birth : 12-02-1974
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :