(Keywords : Ability to analyse and process data, Ability to communicate the message, presenting clear view and negotiate the things.)
| Candidate Details|
Position Sought :
Asst General Manager (Purchase) Or AGM (Logistics)
32 years Experience : 12.0
|B.Com||P.M.B. Gujarati Commerce College, Indore |
|Diploma in Practical Accounting and One Year Diploma in Computer Application|| |
Preferred Location :
Raipur, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, Kolkata
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
| Resume |
1) Procuring raw material as well as consumables for steel melting shop of the Orissa Unit from different sources according to production planning.
2) Costing of Steel Melting Shop of the plant and make efforts to reduce cost of production.
3) Maintaining optimum level of inventory of the raw materials and consumables to reduce cost of material.
4) Procure general stores items/ consumables for the plant.
5) Liaison with Ministry of Steel and Ministry of Coal for Coal Linkage/ Coal Block at New Delhi.
1) Setting up integrated steel plant at Orissa.
2) Project appraised with various banks and/ or financial institutions. Provide necessary information related to projects to Government, Quasi-Government bodies.
3) Estimating future fund requirement and arrange sufficient funds from suitable sources.
4) Coordination with vendors, contractors, consultants etc for smooth flow of project.
5) Implement the System of Purchase Procedures and Stores.
6) Estimating future fund requirement and arrange sufficient funds from suitable sources.
7) Coordination with the Orissa Site for funds requirement and other allied activities.