(Keywords : Recruitment Skills, IT Skills, Technology Skills)
| Candidate Details|
Position Sought :
24 years Experience : 0.1
|BE (Information Technology)||M. P Christian College of Engineering and Technology, (MPCCET), Bhilai |
Preferred Location :
Raipur, NCR, Delhi, Bhilai
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
| Resume |
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Execute end to end recruitment process from screening, Interview management, negotiating and
recruiting candidates for engineering and IT skills as per the pre defined JDs for various accounts
of the company.
- Understanding the Client requirements, Mapping the industries, Projects, details about the client
which are updated frequently there in the OPEN INDENT REPORT (OIR) circulated universally within
the company from where the assigned responsibility was for the North Region that to for Contract
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and
requirements(Description, salary, Region, Timing, Expectations, etc).
- Formulation and Implementation of Recruitment/ Sourcing strategies.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process.
- For any other specific requirement of the client apart the pre-defined JDs as per that Create
comprehensive JDs based on Process Manager/ Hiring manager/ Site In charge specifications to be
used to present to the Vendors/ Partners for sourcing the profiles as per the required specifications.
- Independently coordinates and schedule interviews between the resources and the respective clients
and request feedback from the client end and forward the same to the respective Vendors/ Partners.
- Coordinate with Vendors/ Partners for appointment release and DOJs of the selected resources.
- Accordingly Offer release and work order creation of the resources and assist the specific process
in charge further to clear the formalities for the joining of the resources.
- Responsible for taking Work Order Approvals and approvals needed for making the resources join.
- Responsible for the Joining Formalities and Induction of the resources.
- Adheres the Documentation and Reference check of every single resources appropriately.
- Responsible for the Onboarding of the candidates at the client site.
- Also responsible for creating and updating the daily/ weekly/ monthly trackers for keeping a track
of the work.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Achieving the assigned target as per the role and Ensures that all positions are closed as per the
pre decided time.
- With use of Enterprise Applicant Tracking System(SYNERGY) and innovative recruiting tools,
review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts,
determine and instruct next course of action.