(Keywords : Financial services, accounting)
| Candidate Details|
Position Sought :
Management Trainee, Fresher
23 years Experience : 0.0
Preferred Location :
Job Category :
| Resume |
- 2004-06: - Persuing MBA (Finance) final semester from Bharti Vidyapeeth-s Institute of Management & Research affiliated to University of pune. (67% in first year)
- 2000-04: - BBA(Hons. ) in Finance And HR from Maharaja Surajmal Institute affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the year 2004 with an Aggregate of 75%.
- 2000: - Senior Secondary in Commerce stream from Mamta Modern Sr. Sec. School affiliated to CBSE with an Aggregate of 72%.
- 1998: - Higher Secondary from Mamta Modern Sr. Sec. School affiliated to CBSE with First Division.
- Well versed in MS-Office package (It includes MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access and MS-PowerPoint).
- Well versed in all Internet concepts (E-mail, Chat-Utility and Searching procedures).
- Working knowledge of HTML, ASP and Visual Basic.
SEMINARS/ WORKSHOPS ATTENDED:
- Role and functions of HR by Professor MK Sharma in January 2004.
- Participated in workshop on -Project Report Writing- by Prof. Guorani in January 2002.
- Participated in workshop on -Effective Habits- by MS. Tripat Kaur in February 2002.
- Attended national seminar on - Relationship marketing-
1. Organaisation: - Finance Company.
Duration: - 2 months (June05-July05)
Project: - Performance of Standard Chartered Mutual Fund
Department: - Operations
2. Organaisation: - RITES Ltd.
Duration: - 6 months (Jan04-June04)
Project: - Role & Responsibility of Financial Department.
Department: - Finance
3. Organaisation: - RITES Ltd.
Duration: - 2 months (June03-July03)
Project: - Training System in RITES Ltd.
Department: - Human Resource
4. Organaisation: - Meridian Finvest Pvt. Limited.
Duration: - 2 months (June02-July02)
Project: - Role & Responsibilities of HR department.
Department: -Human Resource
During the curriculum proceedings several projects have been developed and designed which are as under:
- Performance of PNB in India.
- Ratio analysis of Punjab Tractors Ltd.
- HR Procedures and Training Methodology of RITES Ltd., Gurgaon.
- Human Resource Management of LG Electronics.
- An Institutional Website using HTML and ASP.
- Certification for participation in Inter college cricket competition.