| Resume |
* Technical Sales Specialist, Tenacious Negotiator and closer, adept in conveying the benefits of Products, generating the Customer interest and closing the deal.
* Results-oriented MBA Marketing professional with significant and progressive experience, boosting productivity, proven track record with numbers
* Computer-literate performer with extensive technical proficiency covering wide range of applications and platforms, including Microsoft Windows and software programs including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Lotus Notes.
* Schindler India Pvt. Ltd. (Fully Owned Subsidiary of Schindler Corporation, Switzerland) Achieved 120% Order booking.
* In Schindler India Pvt. Ltd. Achieved the Collection of Rs.1 Crore against target of Rs.80 Lacs in 6 months of Joining the organization
* In Schindler India Pvt. Ltd. Successfully converted the 3 Major Key Customers of Competitors to SCHINDLER Customers which contributed to 40% of Total Territory Sales for FY 2008~09.
* In BP ERGO Ltd., generated business worth Rs.2 Crore which includes customers like Torrent Power, Alstom Projects, IFFCO, Quintiles Research, Bharti Airtel, Kajaria Ceramics, Medusind Sol.
* In BP Ergo Ltd, achievement of minimum discount liability of 4% against the target of 15%
SCHINDLER INDIA Pvt. Ltd. (SWISS MNC)April 2008 Till Date
Schindler India Pvt. Ltd. is full owned subsidiary of Schindler Corporation, Switzerland. Schindler is World Leader in Manufacturing and Selling of ELEVATORS, ESCALATORS and MOVING Walks.
As Senior Marketing Executive, I am responsible to ensure the business growth through new customers while retaining the old customers as well. Along with the Business Generation, I also hold the responsibility of On Time Payment Collection, Providing After sales Support, To enter in to contract with customers as per Schindler Terms and Competitor Activity Mapping
* Solicit the New business through Consultative sales by obtaining definite qualified leads, Overcome Price Objections, Build Customer Relationships and turn cold canvassing into sales.
* Developing direct business for the company by meeting builders, key customers, architects, and project management consultants.
* To achieve the Yearly and Monthly sales and Collection Targets
* To promote the Products to Existing Customers and Identify new Customers to generate the business
* To prepare Technical Quote, Commercial Price and Prepare and Administer the Contract. Order processing as per Corporate Guidelines
* Co-Ordination between Engineering, Logistic, Installation Team for Proper execution and smooth hand over of the project so as to gain the customer loyalty and retention business.
* Providing the After Sales support to customer
BP ERGO Ltd. October 2006 April 08
As Senior Marketing Executive, ensuring continuous business through the new & retention customers, mapping of scanners activities for wider coverage, area wise enquiry generation, tracking of new and small time architect for achieving business volumes, competition activities, generate daily, weekly reports, account mapping, develop and maintain relationship with the architects, interior designers & dealers
* Developing direct business for the company by meeting key accounts, architects, and project management consultants.
* Account mapping of key accounts, developing excellent relations with architects and project management consultant
* Networking with the industry for faster and better enquiry generation
* Responsible for overall viability by controlling the discounts and the overall cost of branch management, Timely completion of projects & ensuring customer satisfaction and also redressal of customer complaints with minimum cost implications to the company
* Controlling the net receivables, overlooking the after sales service to the customers by following the parameters set by the company, generating new enquiries through network and laying an action plan for churning.
KONE Elevators India Pvt. Ltd. Oct.2005 Oct.2006
As Marketing Executive, my functional areas include Achieving Sales target in terms of Nos. & Rs. wise. Strategically Plan Business and Sales promotional activities territory wise
* To promote sales to existing customers & identify new potential territories & customers for continuous business growth year over year.
* Mapping of competition activities & converting the competitor customers to KONE customers.
* Gauging the viability of commercial proposals & order booking as per company norms.
* Ensure on time delivery & completion of project & payment collection as per the contract terms
Harsha Engineers Limited
April 2003 Oct 2005
* Broadly, I was instrumental in generating sales & revenue from export customers
* Looking after the key domestic customers for sales generation, attending & resolving customer complaints
* I was also involved in new product development