Position Sought :
27 years Experience : 2.0
|B.Tech - Mechanical||Hindustan College of Science & Technology, Mathura |
|Diploma In CAD Designing|| |
Preferred Location :
NCR, Delhi, Okhla, Ghaziabad, Noida
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
28000 Per Month
| Resume |
- Total 2 years and 2 months experience in environmental projects as Mid level Business Development Executive
- Experience of Evaluation of tender and preparing bid accordingly, proposal and business development in environment related projects like Sewage Treatment Plants, Main Pumping station, Underground reservoirs.
- Experience of liasioning with clients like Delhi Jal Board, UP JAL NIGAM.
Professional Details ( off site/ administration) :
- Ensuring completion of proposal making, Pre qualification in terms process design, documents, e-procurement registration, EMD, Technical and commercial experience.
- To periodically check measurement book on site and thus get the required billing being RTGS by department as soon as possible
- Working as a project co-ordinator, maintaining co-ordination between site engineers and projects in terms of approval of drawings by consultant and departments.
- Evaluation of tender, raising Pre-bid queries/ questionnaire to technically freeze the proposed scheme
- Attending technical discussions with experts, clients and other stakeholders related to the offers and understanding the clients need
- Within a short period (1.6 Years ) of experience I have been assigned with number of trustworthy important responsibilities in GSJ ENVO Ltd.
Involved in tendering stage of following projects :
- 12 MLD STP of UP Jal Nigam based on UASB technology and 18 MLD Main Pumping Station in Ayodhya. (district Faizabad)
- 20 MGD STP of Delhi Jal Board at Nilothi, Pappankala based on ASP (activated sludge process) technology
- 22 MLD,17 MLD STP at Hazipur, Begusarai in Bihar based on open technology ( SBR technology proposed by us in tender.
- To liaison with the departments like Delhi Jal Boards engineers, UP Jal Nigams engineers regarding billing of procurement of materials and project work as specified in price break up schedule and in measurement book of department accordingly.
- To liaison with the department for billing, execution descripencies regarding approval of drawings.
Project Wise Experience ( on site )
12 MLD Sewage Treatment plant based on UASB technology and 18 MLD Pumping Station at Faizabad (UP JAL NIGAM)
Period : May 2011 to till date
Designation : Project Engineer/ Manager
- Evaluation of entire Pre-Qualification as per requisite in tender, site visit, pre-bid meeting and assessment, discussion of PQ ambiguity and prepare the tender accordingly.
- Preparing technical proposal electrical load calculation ( to guarantee power consumption), proposals, costing, estimation, process design.
15.4 MLD Capacity Underground Reservoir and booster pumping station at Ramlila Ground,
Delhi (Delhi Jal Board )
Designation: Project Engineer
- Successful Erection of 5 nos. of 6.93 MLD capacity pumps.
25 MGD Sewage Treatment Plant and 50 MGD Sewage Pumping Station being executed at Yamuna
Vihar, Delhi for Delhi Jal Board.
Period : May 2010 to till date
Designation: Project Engineer
- Successful erection of 8 nos. of pumps having capacity of 12.5 MGD (4 nos. ) and 6.25 ( 4 nos. ) at 50 MGD Main Pumping station at Yamuna Vihar Delhi.
- To ensure safe & efficient delivery of projects to both client and Company.
- To ensure that the project conforms to the appropriate safety standards.
- To liaison with the users, architects, consultants and local regulatory authorities and contractors throughout the construction period
Development of program schedules, cost & budget control schedules, project execution plan, scope of work, method statements & work instructions. Design criteria checklists.
Evaluation of Contracts/ Contractor and Vendor:
Evaluate bid summaries of potential contractors with regard to technical suitability, quality, cost and time. Investigate contractor background and to visit their facilities, hold discussion to/ for relationship beneficial to both parties.