| Resume |
- Result-oriented Senior Manager with 15 years of experience in multiple countries with demonstrated expertise in all phases of IT solution definition and delivery while working with a broad range of technologies and customers.
- Currently playing the role of IT Shared Service Leader for Custom Web, Portal, Mobility, and Content Management & Collaboration technologies in BMC Software.
- Ability to build consensus and drive teams through planning, development, implementation resulting in deliverables that exceed expectations.
- Impressive record of delivering simultaneous large-scale, mission-critical projects on time and under budget
- Passion for developing professional network base, keeping abreast of newest innovation, and applying knowledge to improve business solutions. Excellent Exec connections through various engagements.
- PMP Certified Professional (October 2006 October 2010)
- Winner of Infosys Excellence Award for Account Management in 2010
Recommendations (Source LinkedIn)
- Geeta Pyne (Director of Enterprise Architecture, VMWare) Abhishek is a very high performing change agent and above all a great Leader, who reported to me and managed our Digital Solutions team at BMC. Abhishek transformed the team from order takers to providers of innovative solutions of web, collaboration and mobility. He is very proactive and always looking for possibilities to make an impact. Abhishek would do great in a fast pace environment, looking to challenge status quo and be a catalyst for transformation. I wish him all the best and if any organization wants a champion of change, he would be a great asset.
- Michael Shea (Director of Services, Pitney Bowes) Abhishek managed the technical team from Infosys that was working on the different Professional Services projects we had underway. He was a valued partner who worked closely to help us in meeting our schedules and deadlines. As a partner, he provided clear and valuable feedback during projects delivering both good and bad news in timely manner.
- Krishnan Parasuraman (CTO Big Data, Digital Media at IBM) - Abhishek is a rare talent that brings to bear a perfect blend of deep technical skills, sound understanding of project management principles and a knack for making things work in a global delivery model. I had the opportunity to work with him, in a supervisory role, at a couple of different engagements. What caught my eye was his strong customer commitment, relentless pursuit for perfection and an extremely high level of enthusiasm with which he approached problems. He was a fast learner and never shied away from rolling up his sleeves to get things done. Definitely, an asset to any organization.
- Rohit Agarwal (Associate Partner IBM) - Abhishek is a highly motivated individual who loves to thrive in a challenging, unstructured environment. His problem solving and client focus is unparalleled and helped him solve client issues and helped Infosys in winning client's mind-share as well as client's share of wallet.
- Michael Armentano (Managing Principal - Big Data Strategy, Cloud and Infrastructure Consulting at EMC) - Abhishek is an extraordinary person on various levels. I worked with Abhishek at a customer in late 2008 and early 2009 - neither of us had an extremely strong background in the technology involved, however in a matter of a week or so, Abhishek became the go-to-guy. He immediately gained credibility and confidence of the executive leadership, drove the project to success from both a technical and a project management point of view, managed several offshore resources, was extremely organized, thought consistently out-of-the-box in order to drive customer success, and exhibited exceptional communication skills.
Area of Expertise
- Delivery Management
- Business and Relationship Development
- Program Management
- Team Building and Development
- ADM, Testing Services, SOA, Cloud
- Performance Engineering
- Agile Methodologies
- Rapid Application Development and Automation
- Enterprise Collaboration
- Enterprise Digital Experience and Mobility
- Licensing, Contracts and Entitlement Management
- Electronic Bill Payment and Presentment
- Pricing Analytics
- Warranty (Case Management)
- Legacy Modernization and Portfolio Rationalization
- HA, DR, Monitoring
- Software Distribution
- Platforms Teamsite, IBM Quickr, IBM Connections, Documentum, IBM WCM, Cognos, MS-BI, Pegga, Oracle BPEL/ Workflow, Sharepoint, Jive, Badgeville, Confluence, Adobe Media Server, SFDC
- Enterprise Servers/ Portals (Websphere, Weblogic, OAS, NetWeaver, JBOSS)
- Enterprise Databases (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, PostgeSQL), DW/ BI/ Business Objects
- Enterprise Tools - Rational Suite, JProbe, Toad, HP (QC, QTP, LR), Rational (RFT, RQM, RPT, AppScan), CA Interscope (Wily, CEM), IBM BuildForge, BMC Products (R