| Resume |
ATUL KUMAR VISHWAKARMA
B. TECH :
Electronics & Communication Engineering
NPR Solution pvt ltd.
Duration:- 2nd March 2012 to till now.
To pursue a career in a company which provide me an opportunity to
Fulfill my goals in life through creativity and Teamwork.
B. TECH (AUTOMATION ENGINEER WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
- B. TECH in Electronics & Communication from
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology Ghaziabad (U. P. Technical University Lucknow) in year 2011.
- Working in NPR Solution pvt ltd as Automation Engineer.
- Good understanding of Electrical switchgear about PCC(power control center), MCC(motor control center) panel.
- Technical skills in power transmission of single phase and three phase power transmission. Load management through multiple Genset.
- Manufacture of APFC(automatic power factor control panel)/ Capacitor panel, Main & DG1 DG2 DG3 Genset Synchronizing panel through ACB, Supply distribution panel, Power Transmission panel, Motor Starter panel of DOL(direct on line), Star Delta Motor Starter panel, Auto Transformer Motor Starter.
- Work experience in designing on AUTOCAD. Designing Input Output of Delta, Siemens and Allen bradely PLC, Auto change over control wiring, relays, star delta motor starter control wiring, AC (VFD) drive control wiring of RTD and potentiometer terminal for controlling speed.
- H. T(high tension ) & L. T(low tension) Panel, by pass distribution panel, Bus Coupler panel, Auto change over panel.
- Manufacturing/ Implementing VFD (AC DRIVE) panel through automatic and manual as well operating with plc.
- Implement ACB( air circuit breaker ), MCCB(molded case circuit breaker), COS(change over switch) installation in required industries.
- Programming in Siemens plc of LOGO ladder logic for star delta motor starter, forward and reverse motor starter.
- optimistic in nature
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities
- Innovative with willingness to learn
- watching movies
- playing games
- Working principle of Distribution Transformer, Automatic Voltage Controllers, Servo Voltage Transformer Balanced/ Unbalanced Type, Electroplating Rectifier.
- Resolving of Bus Bar sizing according to the load, Estimation to Industrial load calculation.
Good understanding of Interlocking Circuit, Panel Design, Wiring, and Testing, Panel Manufacturing Supervision.
- To provide Technical troubleshooting Support and Services for End users, Testing & commissioning of various panel systems.
- Siemens(S7-200, S7-300), Fuji plc, Allen Bradelly plc-1000,1100,1200, Relays, DI/ DO, Analog i/ o card, Plc Wiring through multiple input/ output and analog input output sensors, VFD plc panel.
- Efficient working in plc of Allen Bradely, Siemens, Siemens LOGO, Fuji, Wonderware Intouch Application SCADA, and HMI.
- Programming Language: Ladder Logic, Function Block Diagram.
- Visualisation Software: RSView32, Fectory TalkView.
- Communication Driver: USS Communication, RS-232, DF1, DH 485, DH+, ETHERNET/ IP, Modbus TCP.
- Communication Network : Controlnet, Ethernet, Devicenet, Sercos (Motion), Lonworks, Profibus, CANopen, Foundation field bus.
- Computer Aided Design (AUTOCAD) in design PLC, RELAY.
- Dryer(hydro) speed breaker from brake resistor in AC drive for specified time period.
- Phase reversal of three phase for adjusting voltage among bus bar.
- Commissioning of different types of sensors like CO2, NH3 (ammonia), humidity, temperature sensors.
- Thorough knowledge of Panel Instruments.
Thorough knowledge of Field Instruments and wiring.
- Shri India surgical private limited, pilakhua (Hapur) installing and commissioning of VFD(variable drive frequency) panel.
- Shri Balaji Ice and Cold storage, Near Gopi (Aligarh), installing and commissioning of PLC panel with drive to maintain temperature, humidity, ammonia and co2 (carbon dioxide) through sensors, and controlling inlet outlet system through energy wheel and hooter system.
- Shri Ram Niwas Cold storage, Near Aliganj (Farrukhabad), installing and commissioning of PLC panel with drive to maintain temperature, humidity, ammonia and co2 (carbon dioxide) through sensors, and controlling inlet outlet system through energy wheel and hooter system.