(Keywords : Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Management)
Resume - Delhi & NCR, Faridabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Noida, Sr. Executive Accounts
| Candidate Details|
Position Sought :
Corporate Rm In Bank / Risk Analyst
27 years Experience : 3.6
|B.Tech||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai |
|MBA||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai |
Preferred Location :
Delhi & NCR, Faridabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Noida
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
60000 Per Month
| Resume |
- Managing banking operations of currently 16 Group Companies of Publicis Groupe in India, like opening/ closing of account, timely addition/ deletion of authorized signatories, allocation of authorization limits, setup and maintenance of online banking facility, other transactional set up facilities required for the bank accounts.
- Coordinating with banks for the day to day banking requirements related to execution of loan/ Borrowing facilities, bank guarantees, audit requirements etc.
- Responsible for timely investment of surplus funds of the company in Term Deposits with banks.
- Managing transfer of funds among the company bank accounts as per the funds requirement and account borrowing limits.
- Coordinating with various teams within the company like Account Payable, Account Receivable, Billing, Payroll for their banking related requirements.
- Providing weekly fund approvals to Account Payable team on the basis of the latest cash position.
- Preparation of monthly reports related to the closing cash position for all the accounts.
- Handle end to end banking operations of the Provident Fund Trust hereby called as Trust of our company, which involves account maintenance and interaction with banks on matters relating signatory maintenance/ payments/ receipts etc.
- Executing Trust investments in compliance with the government authority guidelines and cash flow consideration, for smooth functioning of the Trust.
- In-charge of Trust MIS which encapsulates details of investments, interest received, redemptions of the bonds/ debentures etc.
- Negotiating with the brokers, seeking best quotes of securities for Trust Investments and managing
- Have handled insurance requirements for Group Companies like Group Accident Policy, Group Term Life policy, Asset Insurance Policy, Liability Policy for approximately three years.
Resume - Assistant Manager-Financial Planning & Analysis, Gurgaon, Mumbai