| Resume |
DR. VAIBHAV JAIN
3rd floor, C -17, Ganesh Nagar, Near Govt primary School PO Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-110018
Date of Birth: 15th OCT 1986
Fathers Name : Prof. (Dr. )
J. C. Jain.
Marital Status: Married
(Speaking & writing)
English & Hindi
Good Team Player.
Quick Decision Maker.
Ability to handle Pressure
Examination Year of Passing Institute Name/ Board/ University age of Marks
Ph. D(Management) 2011 Dr. B. R. A. University, Agra Passed
Faculty of Management Studies, Univ. Campus,
Dr. B. R. A. University, Agra 77.12
2006 IEC College of Engg & Tech., Greater Noida,
UP Tech University, Lucknow 67
Intermediate(10+2) 2002 UP Board, Allahabad 71
HighSchool(10th ) 2000 UP Board, Allahabad 71
Total:- 7.9 Year
1. Working in PNC INFRATECH LTD, NEW DELHI as a Senior Engg-Power (Planning, Design, Execution & Billing) and Zonal Coordinator (Project) from 20th SEP 2009. It is the leading Infrastructure company engaged in construction of Highways, Runways, Airstrips, Over-bridges, Power transmission line and more.
Project Undertaken:- UPPTCL Total (150 km)
A.132 Kv DC T/ Line (Kosikalan Chatta). Mathura 13 Km ( line Charged)
B.132 Kv SC T/ L (Kosikalan Chatikara) Mathura 34 Km ( line Charged)
C.132 Kv SC T/ Line (Khair Jattari), Aligarh 23 Km (Line Charged)
D.220 Kv LILO DC T/ Line (Madrak Khair), Aligarh 39 Km(Line Charged)
E.132 Kv SC T/ Line (Atraulli - Gangeeri), Aligarh 34 Km (Line charged)
- Manage Sub Contractors, Customer interfaces, Vendor Reconciliation.
- Business Development, Liaison, Vendor Approvals, Enlistment & Registration, Cost estimates of Transmission Lines up to 1200 kV, Tower Designing, Tendering, Buildoperatetransfer (BOT), buildownoperatetransfer (BOOT), Build-own-operate-maintain' (BOOM), EPC project
-Attending techno commercial discussions with customer/ Consultants/ Vendors Sub contractor, Providing Technical Consultancy Services
-Preparing IEEMA Price Variation Bills and Analysis of LME prices.
-Maintaining Contract documents & collection of all relevant data from projects, Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
-Co-coordinating planning meetings & technical activities at sites.
-Delay analysis and contractual correspondence with the client.
-Planning time by breaking down project work into activities, Developing network plan & Scheduling work i. e. project summary schedule, master schedule, unit wise detailed construction schedule etc.
-Preparation of PEP (Project Effectiveness Plan), Energy Efficiency project
-Develops familiarity with Work Breakdown Structure and Cost Element concepts, Profitability of project (Transmission lines and Solar )
-Maintain Foundation & Erection Procedure and concept of Stringing.
-Monitoring Budget, resources Planning (Commercial) & Accounting.
-Generating Reports and E-Billing Processing System, PV, RA & Supply Bills, Retention, LD & Claim, Techno Economic Analysis of Tariff.
Implement the designed strategy for delivering breakthrough growth
Financial aspects of Marketing strategies
- Planning, Monitoring and Controlling of whole Project Life cycle. Forecasting material, project Budget and its controlling. Monitoring day to day project progress, Energy Efficiency, Power, Energy Audits
- Possessed market intelligence of prevailing rates for materials & labour, should be well versed with measurement, computerized billing, bill checking & verification.
2. Worked with Raghunandan Commodity and Securities Ltd, Agra as a Research Analyst (Power & Metal) From 5th July 2008 to 19th Sep 2009. It is the leading company in the shares and commodity Research in the Agra Region. My work is to analyze the sector and find out the market trend based on fundamental factor and govt policies.
3. Worked with AVAIDS TECHNOVATORS PVT LTD, NEW DELHI as a PROJECT ENGG from 5TH June 2006 to 16th Dec 2006. It is the Leading Company in Illumination Field & Work with NTPC, NHPC, Power Grid, BHEL, ABB, Alstom, SIEMENS and Different State Power Corporations.
A) 220 Kv and 400Kv Switchyard of Rajasthan Atomic Power Plant (RAPP) 5 & 6, Rawatbhatta, Kota, Rajasthan (NPCIL).
Design, coordination, Execution, Testing, Commissioning of Illumination Package.
B) 765 Kv Substation of PGCIL, Seoni- Sipat, MP
- MS- Of