(Keywords : Project planning,contract management,vendor planning,site management)
| Candidate Details|
Position Sought :
DGM & Above
50 years Experience : 28.0
|Diploma in Civil Engineering Govt Poly Technic College Srinagar J & K|| |
Preferred Location :
Job Category :
Civil Engineering & Construction
| Resume |
A result oriented professional with over 2 decades of experience in Project Planning, Contract Administration and Resource Planning. Currently associated with Purearth Infrastructure Limited as Deputy General Manager. Adept in planning, executing and spearheading construction projects with a flair for adopting modern construction methodologies. Sound Technical knowledge of mix design/ shuttering. Spearheaded administration of contracts, handled claims. Deft in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills and ensuring on time deliverables. A keen communicator with honed problem solving and analytical abilities.
Project Planning & Management
- Finalization of requirements and specifications in consultation with collaborators/ promoters.
- Project scheduling including material & manpower planning.
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
- Participating in project review meetings for tracking project progress & de-bottlenecking & implementation of QA/ QC procedures as per norms and standards.
- Liaison with external agencies, contractor and materials dept. for procurement of materials and mobilisation, with clients for obtaining on-time clearances & approvals for smooth execution and with architects & consultants on determining technical specifications, for release of drawings & preparation of building plans as per specification
- Ensure on time delivery of materials to be supplied by us without hindering construction activity.
Contract Administration & Management
- Interpret contractual obligations & rights; evaluation of Technical/ Financial problems for reporting.
- Finalization of requirements & estimates.
- Preparation & issue of local purchase orders/ work orders.
- Coordination of Design, Drawings/ Schemes
Site & Construction Management/ Resource Planning
- Anchor on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters.
- Supervise all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
- Supervise a team of engineers for various types of job and resolve bottlenecks.
- Prepare and review of Statements and Work Specific Quality Assurance Plans.
- Ensure that equipment/ materials received are in accordance with the quantity & quality.
- Technical scrutiny of drawings