| Resume |
My strength lies in my ability to critically analyze problems and come up with pragmatic solutions. I am decisive and independent minded and enjoy stimulating discussions and exchange of ideas. I am an optimistic and a value-driven person who enjoys interacting with people from diverse cultures.
Total Experience: 5.4 Years
- Strategic Marketing,
- Marketing Communications,
- Brand/ Product Marketing,
- Corporate Strategy & Development,
- Category Management including P & L,
- Business Planning & Analysis,
- Media Planning - including media buying/ advertising
Dec 2010- Philips Electronics India Ltd Deputy Manager- Marketing(Pan India Role)
- Owned strategy, innovation and in-market execution, by leading multi functional/ geography teams for India and indian subcontinent.
- Defined the short-medium term innovation plan, and Led the launch of (i) New to the world product, (ii) Entry into existing untapped categories
- Conceptualizing and implementing campaigns, both ATL & BTL as deemed fit.
- Leverage PR to build brand salience across media
- Research on market trends, consumer behaviour and tracking competitor marketing strategy
- Led Investment Choices across Media and Customer Formats, and the process of Creative development with both creative & media agency
- Also worked on Product development-attitude and usuage studies, product packaging etc
- Recognition: Rated top 15, received the accelerate award for for demonstrating passionate ownership of business and delivering outstanding results in 2011 and 2012. Got a promotion within an year from Assistant Manager to Deputy Manager.
- Achievements: Product launch for the automotive segment which resulted into a sale of 30.7M in 2011(Second Highest in Asia Pacific).
- GreenLed(Product for the retail segment) Launch in Aug11 led to a sale of 62,000 units of the product till 31st Dec11. Aspire Launch for the channel which brought a lot of visibility for the product resulting into a sale of 6 lakh units(128 million) in 6 months.
- A barter deal cracked with a mall resulted in a sale of Rs 1.5 Lakh in 3 weeks apart from bringing in a lot of visibility and also helped in liquidated of phased out items.
- Genie promotions(An activity conducted across india) helped in creating awareness of the new features in the product. This activity resulted in 100 coverage of outlets and also was clubbed with 80 of the oultes booking orders of min 180 pcs.
June 2008- Hewlett Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd Marketing Specialist(Pan India Role)
- Project on increasing market share of Photosmart printers
- Study on customer information centre
- Retail Branding- Responsible for putting signages, one way vision, FSU, Flanges,
Sunboards across India for channel partners and cartridge stores, Designing and Execution of gondola space in a Large Format Reatil.
- Responsible for planning of activities for certain Product Lines every quarter basis the market share, trend, focus Stock keeping unit etc.
- Handling the budget allocated to the specific Product lines and effectively and efficiently utilising the same to get maximum visibility.
- Successful Implementation-ATL includes dailies, magazines, Online, radio, TV and BTL includes Roadshows, events, product launch, FOS Activity, Lead generation, Retail Branding, web site design, POSM development.
- Tracking the ROI of the activities.
- Responsible for high visibility Solutions Events for the enterprise segment.
- Recognition: Recieved an award for an outstanding contribution in the Graphics Business
- Achievements: Sucessfull implementation of activities for the high end printers targeted to the SMBs resulted in increase in market share of the category from 85 to 88 in 3 quarters.
2006 V 2008 Fore School of Management, MBA, CGPA 2.5/ 4
2002 V 2005 Maitreyi College, Delhi University, Bachelor of Science,68.1
Top 2 of class
2002 St Marks School, Delhi, AISSCE,75.6