Position Sought :
30 years Experience : 3.0
|Economics Graduate||University of Kalyani, Kalyani |
|MBA (HUMAN RESOURCE)||Bhavan's Institute of Management Science, Kolkata |
|Economics Graduate, MBA (HUMAN RESOURCE), Economics Graduate, MBA (HUMAN RESOURCE), Economics Gradua|| |
Preferred Location :
All India, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
25000 per month
| Resume |
Shutashruba Das (Singh)
D/ O Mr. Benoy Bhushan Das;
W/ O Mr. Vishal K. Singh;
Kolkata, West Bengal.
Date of Birth : 16/ 08/ 1983
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Female
E-mail Address : com
Want to be a good human, fulfilling my own and family needs.
Want to be a in senior level Management Team.
Seeking a challenging career in your Organization, to positively impact the business Operations of my employer and clients by utilizing my Functional, Technical and Communication Skills.
Completed SAP-HR course from Future soft Kolkata in modules Enterprise Structure, Organization Management(OM), Personal Administration(PA), Payroll, Time Management(TM) and Recruitment in August 2013.
1) Organization: eRevMax Technologies (www. eRevMax. com)
Role : HR-Executive (June 2009 to April 2011)
- Responsible for joining formalities.
- Well versed in IT Recruitment also closed many junior, mid and senior levels IT Positions.
- Maintenance of employees details, projects list for eRevMax in database, in Excel sheet.
- Maintaining Global Employee Data, eRevMax Employee all over the Globe has One HR Centre in Kolkata, Maintaining all their records, Handling Employee Issues and Grievances.
- Attendance preparation and Leave tracking and Late Tracking.
- Preparation of offer letters, appointment letters, Exit Letters, Experience Letters and any other Employment Certificate for all Employees and service agreements for all the ventures and Companies and Consultancies working with us.
- Worked on different requirements and Global staffing.
Involved in sourcing, screening of prospective candidates on the job portals as per the requirement.
Understanding the requirement and matching the profile of the candidates as per the requirement.
Conducting the preliminary screening on the call i. e. taking telephonic round.
Follow-up with the candidates and ensuring that the candidates joining on time by keeping in constant touch with the candidates which has let to reduction in the number of dropouts hence benefiting the company as it led to low number of declines.
Mentoring of any new Joinees in the team and help them in understanding the organizational Climate.
Conduction and organizing induction process.
- Managing each task of fulfilling a resource request as a new project; each project would have to be necessarily broken into task and activities and the status report has to be sent to the manager daily.
- Take up pro-active approach and willingness to work to meet the targets; maintain excellent relationships with all the senior executives and manager providing us with continuous leads.
- Explore possibilities of expanding our channels of identifying the right profiles.
- Maintaining and conducting the Training activities.
- Return on Investment (ROI), Performance Appraisal, KRA & KPI
- Full and Final Settlement, Exit Formalities
- Maintaining the Global HRIS and also the HR Policies
2) WIPRO BPO KOLKATA
03-03-2006 to 21-03-2007 - TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Provide Technical Support to desktop customers of Hewlett Packard with OEM versions of windows XP, XP-PRO, Media Centers and Windows Vista in terms of Hardware and Software.
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE: Expertise in troubleshooting HP Pavilion/ Compaq Presario desktops.
Specialized in BOOT, INTERNET, HARDWARE and BASICS OF WINDOWS XP.
Specialization in understanding desktop ISSUES and then further enhancing knowledge by researching online
Best customer care certificate.
Excellence in selling certificate.
Best team effort.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP: COMPLETED MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT IN STUDY ON THE PROFILE MAPPING FOR EFFECTIVE PARTICIPANT INTAKE FOR SAP TRAINING & PLACEMENT PROCESS FOR AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTRE OF SAP IN SIEMENS. FOR TWO MONTHS.
4) MBA(HR) BHAVANS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE KOLKATA (2007-2009)
Completed MBA with DGPA of 7.43, i. e.74.3 in the Year 2009. HAVE TAKEN THE SPECIALIZATIONS IN Major as HUMAN RESOURCE and Minor as MARKETING.
A highly motivated and enthusiastic worker, proficient in Various HR Work, Recruitment and Resourcing, Also proficient in other Hr activities, Conducting the Induction, Maintaining the leave and late report of the employees, Maintaining the Training activities, ROI, Performance Appraisal, KRA & KPI, Joining Formalities, Full and Final Settlement, Exit Formalities, Maintaining the Global HRIS and also the HR Policies, also into other HR activities.