| Resume |
Role : Officer Finance (Excise, A/ c & MIS).
Excise, Service Tax & Audits
1. Availment of CENVAT Credit (Input, Capital & Service tax)
2. Generation of all type Sale invoices,4(5) (a) challans.
3. Maintaining of RG-1, RG-23 Part II (A & C), Service Tax register & PLA
4. Calculation of Duty Payable.
5. Preparation of ER-1, ER-4, ER-5, ER-6, ER-7.
6. Preparation of Annexure 19 & UT-1.
7. Export Documentation (Pre-Export & Post-Export)
8. Preparation of ST-3 Return.
9. Attending & data preparing for all types of audit i. e. Excise Audit e. g. (EA-2000 & CERA Audit), Statutory, Tax, Cost, Sox & Internal audit.
10. Compliance on Audit observation
11. Compliance on SCN received from CE & Service Tax.
12. Attending Personal Hearing before Asst. Commissioner & Commissioner (C Ex. & Service Tax)
13. Co-ordination with C. Excise & Service tax authorities.
General Accounting, AR & MIS
1. GL Reconciliation
2. General Accounting (Exp. Booking, Provision working, Reco. Entries)
3. LC documentation (Up to fund release)
4. Daily MIS on sale & expenses
5. Account receivable aging analysis & follow up for recovery
6. C form tracking & collection from Customer
7. Monthly & Yearly closing activity.
8. Coordination with bank & CHA for Pre-Export & Post-Export documentation.
9. Tracking of Export incentive scheme (Duty Drawback & MEIS)
Reporting To : Finance Controller.
Working on : SAP, Baan & MS Office.