(Keywords : Mangerial skills handling agencies and tellcalling team, audit piece also)
| Candidate Details|
Position Sought :
Manger into telecom and banking sector
25 years Experience : 7.0
|B.A||Delhi University, Delhi |
|DIPLOMA COURSE IN OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND SECRITRIAL PRACTICE FROM YMCA NEW DELHI|| |
Preferred Location :
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
| Resume |
1) Working with (HSBC BANK 23 April 2006 to Till Date. )
Key result areas
Handled team of Tele-Calling of Bucket 2 inventory of following Products for Loan as well as Cards.
1. Credit Card Collections With HSBC Bank.
Coordinating with various agencies for field verification and skip cases.
Aggressive but assertive collection call plan to regularize the overdue accounts of prospective customers.
2. Handled Low Bal of Written Off Cases and recovered. (1Aug 2006. to Dec 2006. )
3. Handled Agency (BIZVENTS) SKIP TRACING (1Jan 07-06 July 2008)
4. Handled All SKIP TRACING AGENCIES for North India portfolio where Four agencies and Three agency officers reported to me. (06 July 2008-17 Dec 2009)
5. Then took a transfer to Lucknow handling Multiple Products as mention.
o Live Cards (LCA)
o Closed Cards (DCA)
o Personal Loans Pre Written Off and Written Off
o Consumer Finance (Small Ticket Size Loans) Pre Written Off and Written Off both.
o Handling Audit piece and Compliance across all collections products.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES for all above mentioned customers.
7. Going out for FIELD VISITS on Dispute accounts to resolve the Queries
2) Worked with ICICI BANK (1 Jan.04 to 01 April06 ) as a Collection/ Customer Care-Executive (credit card Division)
Key result areas
Tele-calling on delinquent Card/ Loan customers identifying in the reason of delay in payments and ensuring payments on the outstanding dues in a cost effective manners.
Handled Tele-calling of ICICI BANK CREDIT CARDS in bucket 2 and 3.
All the CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES had been handled by me.
3) Worked with INHOUSE AOK (1Feb.03 to Dec.03) as a collection executive (Credit card Division) in process of ICICI BANK, SCB for 60 days and 90 days.