Position Sought :
ASM, Distribution Manager
28 years Experience : 4.8
|B.Sc. (IT)||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer |
|Master In Marketing Management||Indira Institute of Management, Pune |
Preferred Location :
Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
6-7 Lac +
| Resume |
Date of Birth: 1st. July,1988.
- Result-oriented Sales & Marketing professional with 4+ years of experience across Corporate Sales, Distribution, Marketing and Marketing Research;
- Was managing, reviewing and undertaking appropriate Sales & Marketing Strategies, New Customer Development, Corporate sales handling, Channel management, Team Management, Client Relationship, Customer service & Customer Retention Strategies.
- Corporate & Institutional Sales
- New Market Development
- Business Development
- Team Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Key Account Management
- Extensive Analysis
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
NOVAFONE TELECOMMUNICATION INC, LIBERIA (WEST AFRICA)
March 2013 March 2016
The Company is pioneer of the concept to provide fastest voice and internet service provider in the country, having the privilege of being the largest service provider since commencing of the operation. They have organized launched its 4G Data pack and all VAS related service in all over the country, their Service is diversified into multiple segments like Voice call, Internet services, Value added service, Corporate Internet solution, LAN services.
Sales & Distribution Manager:
- Spearheading efforts as Distribution Manager Acquiring new clients/ distributor and retention of existing.
- Handling sales team corporate/ regional office and make sure product availability all the corner of the city/ country through the team.
- Periodically stock reconciliation for all the authorized distributor behalf of company.
- Planning the targets based on the potential of each customer along with the Management.
- Maintaining coordination with all the Administrative heads/ HR Heads/ UN Heads for annual business contract by understanding requirements, effective presentation and continuous follow-up for closing
- Identifying the competitors strengths & weaknesses in terms of service, pricing strategy, Distributors price, New offers and Service quality and trying to counter with appropriate strategy; ensuring operational efficiency and committed deliverables to the customer.
- Participation in UN & NGO contract for as annually telecommunication or internet service provider.
- Conducting extensive sales data analysis for better strategy.
- Major accounts include corporate likes Banks, NGO, Ministries, Production houses, small scale industries etc.
- Participating sales promotional activities and carrying out regular Sim activation process with the help of sim activation agent.
- Achieved complete countrys 50 plus sales through company owned distribution channel. -Managed distribution channel hierarchy.
- Achieved sim activation target with the help of Activation, awareness & promotional campaign.
INDUSIND BANK PVT LTD, MUMBAI.
January 2012 - February 2013
Acquisition Manager (Credit cards)
- Managed relationships with all top notch people in Marketing for sales, understanding requirements and presentation (Various cards & related offers);
- Major accounts included big corporate (IT sector companies) like TCS, Accenture, IBM & Wipro etc.
- Carried out Sales activities at different-different corporate compounds.
- Handled more client data base and presentation of new launched offers or cards.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS :
MBA(Marketing) 2010-12 - Indira Institute of Management (Pune University, Pune. )
B. Sc. (Information Technology) 2005-08 SPU College, M. D. S. University, Rajasthan.
Sr. Secondary (Science-Mathematics) 2003-05- Tilak High school-Jaipur, Rajasthan University.
Summer internship project :-
Company : TNS India Pvt. Ltd. (Pune Regional office)
Project Title : Critical Study on Ranking of B-School in Indian Educational Sector. (Research program)
Project work : Conduct Pre appoint meeting with B-schools professor, alumni, Sr. student & recruiters as sample for the research program.
Duration : May 2011 to July 2011 (Two months)
Languages known: English and Hindi