| Resume |
Seeking senior level assignments in Customer Service Operations, technical support, Business Development and Customer Relationship Management in an organisation of repute.
- Engineering professional with 20+years experience in customer Service, Operations, technical Support, CR, and Business Development in B2B & B2C environment.
- Over 15 years experience in marketing services of high value capital equipments, machines and machinery and turnkey projects.
CORE COMPETENCIES OPERATIONS- Customer Service & Sales Support Functions, O & M management.
Service Centre Management
- Formulating, establishing and maintaining best in class customer service standards and practices.
- Facilitation Manager.
- Setting up & developing network of authorised service centres PAN India.
- Budgeting and planning the service cost and service expenses & revenue generation.
- Directing the Pan India Service Operations.
- Consolidate customer engagement & interaction.
- Setting & responsible for Service sales, AMC targets.
- Forecasting, planning of Service Centre Inventory.
- Efficiently designed and implemented Customer satisfaction surveys at national level.
- MIS & reporting to Top management.
- Improvement in CSAT score and CSI Matrix, TAT
- Delivering on contribution margin/ bottom line objectives though sale of products and services through product mix and pricing for optimum channel management & marketing strategies.
- Periodically reviewing & updating the higher management on field expectations, competition's standards, processes and advancements, business achievements and desired changes.
- Setting up the service operations at dealer end in line with company standards.
- Maintaining inventory at dealers end for ensuring seamless customer care operations & dealer management.
- Supervising the installation & commissioning of Capital Equipment, process Skids in Pharmaceuticals, Filtration & Engineering Industry & troubleshooting throughout the Product Life cycle.
- Hands on experience in project planning & implementation.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from IQF, USA.
- Course in Excellence in Sales & Service from AMA, Ahmadabad.
- Certified Pall Service Engineer from PALL Corporation, U. K.
- Certified Engineer for Filter Integrity Test Equipment from PALL Corporation-U. K.
- Certification in Programme on Managing Customers for Profit held by CII. Mumbai.
- Certified PLC programming, AutoCAD R14 Certification.
2009 PG Diploma in Business Management (Marketing) with Distinction, Symbiosis, Pune.
1990 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics First Class from Mumbai University.
1984 12thfrom Central School (CBSE), Goa. -First Class
1982 10th from Central School (CBSE), Goa. -First Class
August 12 till Present: Head Customer Support, at Amtech Electronics (I) Ltd, Gandhinagar
(Largest Indian Manufacturer of AC Drives, Soft starters & , Power controllers)
- Customer support operations, product servicing, Customer experience Delivery. Identify and consolidate customer engagement & improvement in Customer interaction.
- Responsible for Service revenue generation and setting service sales targets.
- MIS & reporting to Top management, Creation of SOPs., Ensuring CRM Updation for Pan India interactions.
- Improvement in CSAT score and CSI Matrix, TAT, capture VOC and Monitoring escalations
- Manage & benchmark SLAs & AMC renewals.
- Drive and support effective and integrated strategic planning processes from development to execution.
- Credit and Risk management for the entire circle.
- Team building, KPA, KRA benchmarking & , new talent acquisition.
- Lead to high operational efficiency at the CSC from 78 to 85.
- Achieved improvement in CSI scores from 92 to 94 level.
- Key customers retention and engagement, planning, execution and effective leadership for 100 customer satisfaction
December 2006 to July12 - Senior