| Resume |
Citrix Admin at CompuCom - India
Contact: +91-9702816438/ 09822279739
Skills: Technical Skills- 6.5 years of experience of designing and administrating Microsoft Enterprise environments. Currently working as a Citrix Admin at CompuCom, India. Primary interested working areas are Citrix Administration and System Administration. Proven history of implementing, deploying, and administrating secure environment.
Proven Knowledge of Administration and Design:
- Application server: Citrix Presentation server 4.5, XenApp 5.0.
- Strong research abilities and able to render comprehendible documentation.
- Virtualization - Virtual Infrastructure 3, ESX 3.5, vCenter, XenDesktop, Application Virtualization, VMware workstation 6.0,7.0,8.0, VMware Server 7.0, Virtual PC.
- Terminal Services - Remote Desktop Services, Terminal Services, and Citrix XenApp
- Microsoft Server: 2008 R2,2008,2003,2000,4.
- Directory Services - Active Directory
- Database Server- SQL server 2000, SQL server 2005, SQL server 2008 and SQL server 2008R2.
- Storage Net gear NAS Storage.
- Scripting Batch file programming.
- XenApp 4.5,5.0 versions tested with SQL database server and prepared installation and configuration document. Worked Citrix PS4 and 4.5, Web Interface, Thin Client.
Working on Remote Access Solutions, printing solutions, Citrix Performance Monitoring Solutions. Performed executed and carried out successful project-based implementations with Citrix implementations for small medium farms.
- Performed technical lead role on agent application delivery project. The project implemented XenApp to replace remote application installation Created the ESX test environment and plans, and handled communication with the business units. On ESX server configure 2003 servers host and used in working area.
4 Feb 2013 to Till Date
- Working on Xenapp 4.5 and 6.5 farm. Application publishing, configuring and managing load balancing.
- Citrix Server administration and maintenance.
- Performing changes on the server as per Change Management process
- Creating Change Requests as per business requirement
- Building New Citrix servers according to our Business Requirement
- User Support on various issues through HP Service Center Tickets
- Solving Citrix Launching applications issues and also for login issues to the server for the users.
- If issue is not with citrix then routing ticket to proper team or Service Desk Team with proper process.
- Administration and monitoring the health of around 700 citrix servers via Citrix delivery service console daily.
- Working in HP Service Center Incident ticket tool for the troubleshooting of different issues for citrix servers and solving them.
- Installation of Microsoft security updates for the Citrix servers.
- Working on various server alerts like disk space, services etc.
- Monitoring performance for all citrix server.
- Solving daily users issues like Drive mapping issue, Printer mapping issue, Application launching issue, Server Hung, Session hung, with the ITIL process.
- Monitoring Incident tickets, Using HP Service center tool for tickets.
- Resolving daily citrix issues.
Orient Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
23 July 2012 to 30 Jan 2013
Client: - Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited.
- Installation, Configuration, Administration & troubleshooting Citrix Presentation Server 4.0,4.5, XenApp 5.0 FP2, XenApp 6.0, XenApp 6.5, Xenserver, Citrix Web interface.
- Monitoring & Maintenance of citrix presentation server infrastructure.
- Planning, Installation, administration & troubleshooting Citrix presentation server 4.5 Platinum editions and Citrix presentation server 4.0 Enterprise edition.
- Ensure maximum uptime for citrix servers.
- Business Application installation, configuration and publishing on a citrix server.
- Create and Apply the Custom load evaluator to maintain the server and application load for better performance of citrix server.
- Troubleshooting daily issues regarding Citrix access, Printing, Performance. Also Providing Remote support to branch users.
- Remote Assistance to users located at branch office.
- Testing of Various Application on Citrix Server as per client requirement.
- Monitoring citrix farm through management console.
- Checking all blade servers through IBM management console.
- Creating the Reports of user login in all citrix servers.
- Windows Updating and updating virus definition on Citrix Server.
- Creation of citrix users after proper approval.
- Worked on IBM HS 20/ 21 (1