Position Sought :
30 years Experience : 5.6
Preferred Location :
Delhi & NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Lucknow
Job Category :
Expected Salary :
| Resume |
Five years of work experience in Business Development, Sales Management and Franchisee Management encircling sales planning, market analysis, customer relationship, after sales and channel management.
Posses MBA (Marketing/ Finance) and M. Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)
Services Provider Company
Working as Program Manager, since September 2005. Duration: 1 Year 6 Months
Project: MAX HAPPY FAMILY [Max Healthcare Institute Ltd. ]
Developing and implementing strategies and plans for individual sales channel to ensure consistent business growth.
Conceptualizing and initiating new ideas to streamline and improve productivity of the process.
Building relationship with client, office formulates management & reporting, CRM management and updation.
Responsible for the profitability of entire project by ensuring productivity of key business channels:
1. Sales Growth Tele Sales, Direct Sales & Event Sales
2. Operations Hassle free back end process, insurance formalities & after Sales Services.
3. Customer Care Managing Help line, SMS, Web queries and complaints.
4. Reporting Liaison with Client, CRM updation & Management.
Handling a team size of 35 executives and team leaders.
1. VIMTA LABS LTD.
Worked as Area Sales Manager, from May 2004 to September 2005 Duration: 1 Year 5 Months.
Areas Covered: Delhi and Utter Pradesh.
Developed the sales team and network infrastructure of Customer Care Center in Delhi & UP.
Developed and executed Sales Plans in the individual Sales Officers territory and their franchisee.
Tagged clients for Phase III and Phase IV Clinical Trials.
Appointed and trained direct sales force on the pay roll of franchisee.
Managed and successfully steered the team of 8 Sales Officers in their respective territories in order to ensure maximum business profitability (Delhi & UP).
2. SRL Ranbaxy Ltd.
Worked as Sales Executive, from December 2001 to May 2004 Duration: 2 Year 5 Months.
Areas Covered: Delhi (North, South, East, West and Central).
Developed the hospital division team in Delhi.
Developed, executed and monitored sales plan in the assigned area in order to ensure achievement of sales target.
Explored and developed new business opportunities (hospitals and Labs) to achieve targets.
Developed technical comparator for individual hospitals in my territory and for my team members to guide them achieving the teams target.
Achieving Sales target of 2006-2007 by the end of January 2007 of MAX Happy Family
Reduced the effect of attrition. Introduced Goal Sheet system of incentives for sales executives.
Made back end operations more effective by reducing the Plan activation time from 5 to 3 days.
Initialized on the spot activation if plan purchased in the hospital by credit card.
Developed network infrastructure in Delhi & UP for Vimta Labs Ltd. by appointing 35 franchisees.
Successfully developed and groomed a productive Sales Team in the region.
Positioned Vimta Labs as a Quality Clinical Reference Lab in Delhi and major cities of U P.
Designed and developed products to increase average revenue per test to the company (Vimta Labs).
Established Hospital Division of SRL Ranbaxy Ltd in Delhi.
Tagged and outsourced business from almost every leading hospital of Delhi. Highest ever sales record in SRL Ranbaxy Ltd from Sir Gangaram Hospital, Apollo Hospital and Batra Hospital.
Recovered outstanding money from different hospitals, which were almost sunk. (SRL Ranbaxy Ltd. )
Organized CMEs in many leading hospitals of Delhi on different academic subjects.
Trainings and Seminars attended/ conducted:
1. Attended 4 days on job technical training in 2002 in SRL Ranbaxy. Trainer Dr. B R Das Head R & D, Dr. Sumedha Sahini Head Lab Operations and Dr. Simi Bhatia Head Microbiology. Awarded best trainee.
2. Attended one week on job training workshop in 2003 in SRL Ranbaxy on Sales Technique & Personality Development. Trainer Ms. Gunita Hazuria Head HR Dev. Ranbaxy Group.
3. Attended one week National Training Program in 2004 in Vimta Labs in Hyderabad. Won acclamation from higher management for designing raining module.
4. Conducted CMEs on Recent Development in Laboratory Techniques of Molecular Biology in Sir Gangaram Hospital in 2002, and Batra Hospital in 2003.
5. Conducted CMEs on Recent Development in Laboratory Techniques of Molecular Oncology in Rajive Gandhi Cancer Hospital in 2003, and Apollo Hospital in 2003.
6. Attended and conducted many other on job technical and sales training programs in SRL Ranbaxy, Vimta Labs and Solutions from 2001 to 2007.