| Resume |
Working as Dy. Manager (Q. A/ Q. C & PPC) in SAW Pipe division of MAN Group of Company ( ISO9001, ISO14001,18001), Pithampur (M. P) From 07/ 05/ 98 to 07/ 05/ 2007 & at Man Anjar 15.05.2007 to 28.02.2008 & again at Man Pithampur from 30.02.08 to cont.
The company belongs to a diversified business conglomerate. They are in to the manufacturing of steel pipes, aluminium extrusion and trading and construction.
Man Industries (India) Limited, are one of the leading manufacturers of submerged arc welded pipes used for Oil & Gas, and water transportation. Company possesses all in-house facilities for the PE & Coal Tar Enamel Coating of the pipes for corrosion resistance.
Company is having
Company is having a valid
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certificate & OHSAS 18001.
API 5L/ API 2B license.
Approvals from EIL, SHELL, IOCL, GAIL, Mecon etc.
Job Profile :
The job involves:-
1. Responsibilities for ISO9001-2008, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, API 5L, API 2B & IS 3589 License renew.
2. Review of tender and contact document (Technically) before bidding and commencement of order.
3. Arrange to prepare quality documents like as Quality Assurance Plan, Manufacturing Procedure Specification.
4. Preparation of Technical delivery condition of Steel as per requirements of Clients specification/ Applicable specification.
5. Preparation of Procedures (Other than NDT), Work Instructions & Product Process Sheet.
6. Conducting third party inspection from L. R. I. S., DNV, BUREAU VERITAS, EIL, H & G, PDIL, ABS, SGS, Rites, TUV etc.
7. Inspection of Raw Material/ Product at incoming stage, during production and final stage.
8. Adequate precautionary steps to prevent non conformance in product by taking into account the following;
Ensure adherence of the process control norms at each stage of manufacturing including the special processes.
Coordinating with production department, for initiating solution to quality related problem.
9. Responsible for verifying the implementation of corrective action and control of non-conforming product and their disposal.
10. Maintaining records & assimilation of datas.
11. Maintaining records of plates & pipes
12. Corrective & preventive action to prevent repeatability of non conformances.
13. Internal auditing in accordance with ISO specifications.
14. To ensure Quality targets.
15. Involved in various ISO activities like-
Preparation of Quality Management System.
Preparation of ISO Procedures.
Training of employees.
16. Conversant to Codes like API 5L, ISI, ISO 3183, Shell (DEP) & various other Client specification like EIL, Tractebel, Mc Dermott, IPS, IOCL, ONGC etc.
17. Preparation of WPS/ PQR as per code & client specification & conduct testing of same.
18. To work on Statistical Quality Control and maintain Quality.
19. Man Power handling and work distribution.
20. Making Production Planning as per client delivery schedule.
21. All company license process i. e. IS 3589, API 5L, ISO.
22. Company legal cases.
Working as Chemist in Capsule division of Medi Caps Ltd., PITHAMPUR (M. P) from
Nov.94 to Aug.1997