| Resume |
- Nearly 3 years of experience in IT industry, this includes Application maintenance, Production support, and Development in Insurance Domain.
- Well versed with SDLC process.
- Good understanding of Oops concepts.
- Supported multiple applications single headedly in a project.
- Introduced new activities like Quarterly Review, Termination report for Users for improvement in support of applications.
- Good Knowledge and experience of working on Sql server, T-SQL, Indexing, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sql Queries, Joins, DDL, DML, MSBI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Given Level 3 as well as Level 2 support.
- Prepared the KT documents which are useful contribution to Knowledge Management Process for the Client.
- Proficient in root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication and Client Interfacing Skills.
- Well organized, efficient, a quick learner with good cognitive ability
- Joined as a Software Application Trainee in L & T Infotech in September 2013 and now working as a Software Engineer in the same company.
Project Name: Marsh MBL Service Centre (1 May 2014 17 Feb 2016)
Role : Team Member
Technology : C#.NET, Sql server, ADO.net, Paradox, SSIS, SSRS
Tools Used : Crystal reports 8.5, Paradox 9, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and SQL Server management studio 2012, Sql server Data Tools.
Team size : 11
It is a UK based Insurance provider which basically deals in Primary Insurance line of business. Production support, maintenance and development activities for 7 applications were involved. Individually supported 3 applications.
FRS(Paradox)- Fee Refund scheme processes all the premiums, claims, generate invoices and reports accordingly of pupils in schools.
IMDS - It is an internal software product used by Marsh for handling broker functions
Troux - Troux is a web based Enterprise Portfolio Management Tool which helps in defining goals, strategy and business processes. It helps in generating compatibility road map and various reports such as application landscapes and server landscapes.
- Understand the functionality and raise relevant queries to requirements.
- Coding and testing the application for any modification or update.
- Written Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL queries. Creation of Packages.
- Creation and maintenance of users accounts in all the three applications.
- Insertion/ modification of data in database.
- Modification of reports for IMDS in Crystal Reports 8.5
- Problem analysis, root cause analysis, and problem solving for frequent issues.
- Interaction with the clients to understand the requirements to update the system accordingly.
- Created dtsx packages, worked on ETL using SSIS, created reports using SSRS.
- Performed Sanity testing, unit testing, user acceptance testing.
Project Name: Velocity Service Centre (20th Jan 2014 30th April 2014)
Role : Team Member
Tools Used : i-reports, Jasper Reports, Oracle SQL developer
Team size : 10
- Supported the project by writing queries in oracle sql developer
- Designing reports in i-report, Jasper reports
- Analysing the reports of the Run result and monitoring data.