| Resume |
(1) Financial Advisory Group named Leverage Capital Pvt Ltd, (Kolkata)
Date : (Since June 2009 Till date)
Designation: Head HR & Corporate Communication Manager
As a Hr :
- Company HR Manual & Hand Book.
- Manpower requirement identification to Recruitment & Induction of the employee.
- Employee Travel & conveyance related matters.
- Induction, Motivation and Development of employees.
- Performance appraisal.
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Employment Contract
- Payrolls/ Compensation/ PF/ ESI/ Bonus/ individual cost center.
- Handling Branch level HR, & administrative matters.
- Grievances solving.
- Exit Process of resigned/ terminated employees.
As a Corporate Communication Manager :
- Total Relationship Management.
- Preparation of Company profile/ Brochure/ Annual reports, websites ( which include content
- Providing the necessary support in the development of corporate presentations.
- Preparation of press releases, internal staff announcements, newsletters. Responsible for
updating the press room on company's corporate website & for associates/ strategic alliances.
- Coordinating the translation process of press releases.
- Providing the necessary support to all external corporate inquiries about the company
- Maintain Company s databank & other confidential datas.
- Handling, Clients & Business development initiatives of the company etc as & when required.
- Handling Membership related matters, which in turn include seminars & exhibitions
participation, the key take aways from the same etcs.
As Administrative Manager
- Responsible for support to the directors and interface between the hierarchy, to streamline
director's workload by acting as point of contact for all correspondence and prioritizing various
projects for the directors.
- Assist Top Management team (Partners & International Associates)with major business
initiatives; continual involvement with high priority items & timelines.
- Manage specific business activities like Domestic & International business calls, prepare
documents/ files for meetings for the director. Arrange conference calls, contact and arrange
catering for various meetings and luncheons, and maintain all business files.
- Preparation of various Formats required by the company as: Mandates/ NDAs/ Deal Screening
sheets/ MIS reports.
- Subscriptions & responses (Business development initiatives) from various online memberships & magazines.
- Taking care of Branch administration.
- Maintaining the cost centre & Cost head of individual employees & at branch levels.
- Purchase, IT requirements, Library requirements etc of the company.
- Arranging for back ups for data.
- Coordination between all departments and rectification process as per requirement.
Reasons to Change : Personal issues
(2) Organization : Real Estate Company named M. K. Group, (Kolkata)
Date : (Since February 2008 May 2009)
Designation: H. R. Manager (as well as Administrative Manager)
As a Hr :
- Recruitment and Staffing.
- Training and Development of employees.
- Grievances solving.
- Terms and Conditions of Employment - Employment Contract
- Payrolls/ Compensation/ PF/ ESI/ Bonus
- Records of attendance and leave.
As an Administrative Manager :
- Interaction and Co-ordination with engineers, marketing executives, contractors, labors, store- incharge,
accounts, purchase, suppliers, legal, architects
- Brand creation of the company as well as individual projects which included getting
websites/ logo/ banners developed, releasing of advertisements, arranging participations in real
estate exhibitions of Credai Bengal etc.
- Real estate marketing and sales.
- Getting the project approved from various banks and then the customers loan sanctioned.
- Interacting with the customers, Solving various issues related to after sales services.
Achievements: Joined a junior HR in 3months achieved the designation HR and Administrative
Reasons to change: Lack of Exposure.
(2) Organization : Rajdhani Udhyog (Dhanbad)
Date : 2006-2008
Designation : Assistant Manager
- Handling Industrial Relations.
- Maintenance of records from Manufacturing Department, quality parameters.
- Salary related issues.
- Getting tenders passed.
- Interacting with vendors.
- Interacting with customers.
Achievements: joined as a supervisor got promoted as an Assistant Manager
Reason to leave: Higher education.