Position Sought :
Program / Project Manager / Operations
47 years Experience : 24.2
|B.E ( Electrical)||Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi |
|M.Tech (Computer Science)||Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers, New Delhi |
Preferred Location :
Delhi, Faridabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Noida
Job Category :
- Miscellaneous - IT
Expected Salary :
150000 Per Month
| Resume |
Seeking senior level assignments in IT Service Delivery Management ~ Project Operations ~ IT Infrastructure Planning & Management ~ IT Operations with a technology driven organization of repute.
A competent PMP CERTIFIED professional with over 24 years of experience in IT Service Delivery Management, Project Operations, IT Infrastructure Planning & Management, IT Operations and Process Management and Bid management.
Extensive experience in purchasing all software and hardware solutions as per corporate global purchase policy & process guidelines for multi-locations. Ability to develop, negotiate and implement commercial contracts with suppliers, in timeframes required to support annual contracting cycles. Skilled in procurement of Software Solutions and IT Assets, Warranties and AMC Contracts. Experience of working in Procurement, MRP and PPC functions. Knowledge of Import/ Export Processes, EHTP units. Working Experience in ISO 9001 & EFQM certified work environment.
Solution oriented specialist with notable success directing a broad range of cost saving initiatives while participating in planning, analysis and implementation of tools and metrics for improving customer satisfaction levels. Outstanding leadership skills with ability to build, train, mentor, motivate & retain top performing cross functional teams. Proficiency in relating to people at any level of business and organizational hierarchy for ensuring smooth task execution.
IT Service Delivery Management
- Spearheading the service operations progress to meet the committed timelines on regular basis.
- PMP Certified Professional (# 1435995). Trained in MS Projects 2010.
- Maintaining MIS for all phases & reporting project progress to the client; meeting deadlines without compromising quality norms. Trained in Situational Leadership II,5 choices to extraordinary productivity.
- Defining escalation/ response/ resolution time for reported problems on the basis of criticality, resolving support and operational issues.
IT Infrastructure Planning & Management
- Overseeing, planning and scheduling overall operations within budgetary limits; maintaining & periodically reporting the list of equipment and software.
- Checking technical specifications and monitoring overall purchase activities of the required material for production from local suppliers.
Sourcing, Procurement & Vendor Development
- Identifying, negotiating and developing a dedicated supplier/ vendor source for achieving cost effective purchase of raw materials and reduction in delivery time.
- Assessing performance of the vendors based on various criteria such as percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms, etc.
Process Engineering/ System Implementation
- Reviewing existing processes and implementing world class techniques for process standardization.
- Undertaking business process re-engineering initiatives for continuous improvement by studying existing processes, analyzing requirements and customizing systems for enhancing performance.
- Instituting cost control measures as well as improving efficiency by implementing effective systems.
April,1994 till date HCL Infotech Limited (100 subsidiary of HCL Infosystems Limited), Noida. Currently working as Vertical Delivery Head - Heading Exports and BFSI Verticals
Indias Large System Integration Company dealing in Hardware, Networking Solutions & ICT Distribution
Since Jan 08 till date
1. Pan Africa Project (Customer : TCIL, Order value 110 crores, Jan 2008 till date)
- Steering entire array of Service Delivery operations for Indias prestigious PAN Africa Project worth connecting 46 African countries to India for Tele Medicine and Tele Education programme.
- Responsible for project, service delivery, P & L, and payments as per defined parameters with customer, etc.
- Overseeing smooth installation and commissioning,1 year Warranty and 4 years AMC Support at 18 sites in India and 46 Countries in Africa.
- Administering smooth project implementation at various sites in India and Africa.
- Reporting Service Delivery Issues; conducting project risks analysis and mitigation. Improving the margins and Cash Flow.
- Generated cash surplus of over Rs.25 Crores by way of cost optimization and risk mitigation.
- Improved margin by around 30 by Cost control. Generated Change Orders of Rs.20 Crores.
- Project has won several awards such as International Hermes award. Got Appreciation letters and emails from Customer.
- Travelled to various countries like Egypt, Mauritius, Kenya and Malawi.