Position Sought :
Regional Sales Manager, Branch Manager
39 years Experience : 16.1
|B.Sc||S. Neelkantheswar Government Post Graduate College, Khandwa |
|MBA Marketing||Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa |
|B.Sc, MBA Marketing, BSc, MBA Marketing|| |
Preferred Location :
Bhopal, Indore, Delhi, Okhla, Mumbai
Job Category :
| Resume |
* Over 16 Years rich experience in Channel Sales Management, Branch Management, Team Management, Inventory Planning, Budgeting, & Institutional sales.
* Adept in starting and building new ventures from scratch to establish sales network of the company.
* Competent planner with abilities in devising effective strategies for augmenting business, Identifying and penetrating new markets
* Proficient in building, managing & motivating teams & keeping attrition levels under control
* Ability to maintain smooth & cordial relations with business partners & good rapport with the customers
* Expertise in Institutional sales, Project sales through specifiers as well as channel sales.
* Generating profitable sales with a team, handling all business activities for a given geographical territory
* Handled Channel Sales as well as institutional sales
* Launched new range of products and established distribution network including short listing & appointment of C & F A, and all channel partners from scratch.
* Responsible for Business for my branch, To achieve Turnover Target, Profit targets, Market Share, Handling individual territories with independent profit center concept
* Handling distributor's Stock management & credit control, geographical coverage
* To direct Sales & Business Development Team and establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan, establishing sales Targets Brand Wise Pack Wise as per Annual Business Plan, Help them in breaking the same Geographically, Monthly, Weekly basis
* Establishing Travel and Market Contacts Plan for Self, Direct reportees and the entire sales Team
* Have Periodic Revision on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly. Regularly up-dating immediate supervisor and the marketing team on sales trends, market developments and competition
* Delegating appropriate responsibilities to team and managing them effectively to produce desired output
* Planning all BTL marketing activities, allocating resources & executing the same.
* Positioning of organization & it's products as a solution provider of choice to customers
* Demand generation by meeting influencer's of business and converting into profitable sales
* Administrative responsibility of running the C & FA in his territory in co-ordination with logistics and accounts manager.
* Creating a good work culture among employees at the branch
Jan10 till as on date at Anchor Electricals Pvt Ltd ( A Panasonic Group Japan Company) Mumbai as State Sales Head
Handling branch as an independent profit center. Responsible for all expenses, sales revenues and profitability of operations for my branch. Responsibility includes generation of profitable sales, inventory management, credit control, branch accounting, schemes execution and overall administrative responsibilities of branch.
August 2006 Till Dec 09 Area Sales Manager
Tata AutoComp GY Batteries Pvt Ltd. Mumbai
Tata AutoComp GY Batteries is a 50:50 JV between TACO (Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd), a part of the TATA group & GYIN (GS Yuasa International), Japan, one of the world's largest automotive battery manufacturers.
* Launched Tata Green brand of Automotive batteries in Maharashtra.
* Short listed & Appointed sales & service team, C & F A, distributors, dealers
Jan04-Aug06 at C&S Gewiss India (P) Ltd., Mumbai as Area Sales Manager at C&S Electric Ltd
C&S Gewiss India (P) Ltd. started as a 50:50 joint venture between Control & Switchgear group of India and Gewiss Spa of Italy
Managed sales operations of Mumbai. Started Gewiss India operations from scratch.
110% Target Achievement in Q-1 & 103% in Q-2 of FY 2009-10
August 2001- January 2004 Area Sales Manager
Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai (Formerly LK India Private Limited)
* Responsible for all sales operations of Mumbai and Western Maharashtra.
* Given a sales growth of 150% over last year.
August 1999 - July 2001 Territory Manager, Nagpur (From 1st Jan,2001 to July 2001)
MK Electric India Ltd Sr. Sales Executive( Aug 1999 to Dec 2000- Mumbai)
MK Electric India Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of MK Electric UK
* Handled trade and institutional sales of West Mumbai & subsequently Nagpur, Raipur as well.
* Promoted to territory manager on basis of achievements in a time of little more than a year.
Jan 1998-July 1999 Senior Sales Executive
Havells Dorman Smith Ltd. New Delhi
* Launched a new range of modular switches by the brand name Crabtree in Western UP and Haryana Market.
August 1995 to December 1997 Senior Technical Sales Officer (Apr 1996 to Dec 1997)
Berger Paints India Ltd., New Delhi Technical sales Officer (Aug 1995 to Mar 1996)