| Resume |
To seek a challenging and promising career by making optimum utilisation of my graduation & Practical experience, human relation skills, Organisational abilities and potential to the best benefit of the Organisation.
Career with RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD (Petroleum Head Quarters) Working with India only Private fortune 500 company for their corporate office in Bombay for its Oil & Gas Project in Exploration & Production Wing. Operating Deep water blocks in east coast & west cost of India. Presently One Deep water drill ship & One sime-submersible Rig are in operation.
Summary SINCE (1ST June 2004 till now) (through SM AKER MANAGEMENT (Agency)
Junior Manager [Purchase requisition team] Manufacturing Company
* Directly reporting to the Deputy General Manger.
* Assisting other General Managers with correspondence.
* Answering business queries and Co-coordinating with Petroleum Engineers regarding Preparing of Purchase Requisition for Material as well as Service Required. in [SAP R/ 3 MM Module]
* Preparing of Material Codes required to create Purchase Requisition.
* Coordinating with Vendors for Material Information to create Purchase Requisition.
* To follow up the purchase requisition [PR] at all levels
* Responsible for the Query raised by finance during the process of PR & Preparing Justification for the same.
* Preparing stock report for MIS Meeting.
* Handling of Material report for Planning
* To follw-up with Buyer (Procurement Dept. ) whether is any difficulty to place Purchase Order against respective PR.
Summary SINCE (1ST AUGUST 2003 till 31st May 2004)
Junior Manager [DRILLING DEPT. Invoice processing team]
* Directly reporting to the Deputy General Manger of Accounts.
* Processing Invoice as per Contract Agreed.
* Codification for budgeting
* To look after Service Entry in SAP SOFTWARE.
* Follow upping with other coordinators to make payment to Vendor [Finance]
* Coordinating with Vendors regarding Invoice Clearance.
* Planning reports for MIS Meeting.
Career with UNITED PHOSPHORUS LIMITED
UNITED PHOSPHORUS LIMITED. A Public Limited Company with a turnover [1250 Crores ) engaged in Manufacture of Specialty/ Industrial chemicals, & Power generation.
Summary: Purchase Executive with procurement Dept.
since 16th Sep 2002 till 31st July 2003. Through Rafaga Info knowledge Pvt. Ltd. (AGENCY)
* Order Processing
* Material Planning based on forecast, consumption & sales orders.
* Preparing of Purchase Order & releasing P. O based on Plant requirement (SAP MM Module)
* PO-s along with follow-ups for quick turnaround of PO-s
* Coordinating with finance dept. for vendor payments.
* Negotiating with vendors for pricing & Payment terms.
* Developing new vendors
* Getting Quotation from various Parties as per Purchase Requisition
* Preparation of comparative statement of Quotation received from supplier product wise. (in Excel)
* Maintain Budgets for MIS Meeting
* Stock report from sap to Excel for Graph in order to get Glance idea on stock Inventory
Responsibility : Order Processing
* Placing order online
* Procurement of Raw Material and Packing Material Jagadia Plant as per company Norms.
* Managing Inventory
* Billing collection from the customers.
Summary: since 16th Sep 2002 till 31st July 2003.
UNITED PHOSPHORUS LIMITED Through Rafaga Info knowledge Pvt. Ltd. (AGENCY)
Procurement (Account Section)
* Processing Entry
* Bill Processing (Raw Material/ stores Expenses)
* Preparing Drs/ Crs Reconcilation.
* Preparing Local Hundies
* Preparing Drs Scrutiny & Ageing.
* Payment follows up for Vendor.
Course Year of passing Institution/ scores B. Com April 2001 Mumbai University 50.00% H. S. C March 1998 Mumbai Board 55.17% S. S. C March 1996 Mumbai Board 73.42%
Have sufficient Knowledge to deal in the most adaptable ways of communication by E-Mails, Word, Excel, FoxPro, Octopus, TALLY 6.3. & SAP
Sap with MM module (Material Management)
1 Preparing purchase order, (PO)
2) Preparing Purchase requisition (PR)
3) Monthly Stock Statement as per Plant or Block
Having typing speed of 50 w. p. m in computer