Position Sought :
26 years Experience : 3.0
|B.Com||Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College, Chennai |
|B.Com, CA|| |
Preferred Location :
Job Category :
| Resume |
Qualified Chartered Accountant working currenty as a Manager Finance in a Wealth Management Company. Seeking a suitable position that will promote my career and in turn contribute towards achieving the financial goals of the organization.
1. Manager Finance at Wealth Advisors (India) Private Ltd. (From June2012 to Present)
Companys Profile in brief:
Private Limited Company engaged in Distribution of Mutual Funds, Equity, Bonds and rendering Portfolio Management services to its customers since 2004. Having HeadOffice at Chennai and branches at Bangalore, Mumbai & Coimbatore the employees strength spans around 60-100.
Roles and Responsiblities:
1. Preparation of MIS Reports to the management Branch/ Cost centre wise, Segment wise and Month wise.
2. Compliance with Service Tax, Income tax/ TDS, ROC & , IRDA matters of the company.
3. Managing Inter Company transactions between group companies such as WAI Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd and Wealth Zone Financial Services(India) Pvt Ltd.
4. Preparation of Provisional Balance sheet, Profit/ Loss & Cash flow Statements quarterly including the group companies along with Schedules wherever necessary.
5. Reporting the Projected cash/ funds position of all the companies in weekly/ fortnight/ monthly basis.
6. Co-ordination with Auditors and Management relating to Income Tax and Service Tax Assessments
7. Supervising the work done by associates and ensuring it has been done within the stipulated time.
8 Investment/ Redemption decisions in investing/ redeeming the surplus funds
in Mutual funds
9. Managing Accounts/ Bills Payables, Invoice Controlling, Employees related finance issues
10. Finalisation of accounts including Disclosures, Notes and Schedules for Audited financial statements
2. Articled Assistant at S. Sankaran & Associates, Chartered Accountants
Alwarpet, Chennai -18 (As a part of CA curriculum) from 2008-2011.
1. Working Knowledge in various accounting softwares such as Tally ERP9 and Good Expertise in MS Office.
2. Compliances and E-Filing of TDS, VAT, Service Tax Returns & Income Tax Returns
3. Exposures in handling statutory audits, Internal audits and Tax audits of Firms and Companies and Individuals
4. Assisted Auditor in Income Tax Assessments
5. Vouching and Verifications
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY EXAMS:
Exams Month & Year of Passing Marks Obtained Total Marks Percentage
Final November 2011 408 800 51
PCC May 2010 332 600 55
CPT February 2008 102 200 51
Passed CA Final Exam in First Attempt.
COMPANY SECRETARY EXAMS:
Executive Programme(Inter) June 2011 334 600 55
Name of the College/ School
2007 RKM Vivekananda College, Mylapore,
Chennai -600004 B. Com 78
2004 GRT Mahalakshmi Vidyalaya Higher SecondarySchool,
Ashok Nagar, Chennai -600083. XII 94
2002 Little Flower Mat. Hr Sec. School, Chennai-600083 X 80
CERTIFICATION COURSES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
1. Information Technology Training:
Attended 100 hours course on computer skills such as Tally ERP, MS Office
conducted by ICAI Chennai and passed the Online test.
Passed online test on computer skills conducted by ICSI Chennai.
2. General Management and Communication Skills:
15 days training programme conducted by ICAI covering Case Analysis, Public Speaking, Team building, Group Discussions, Attitudinal training, Power Point Presentations.
Attending CPE Seminars at SIRC of ICAI, Chennai
Other Areas of Knowledge and Interests:
STRENGTHS AND QUALITIES
Hard working and strong commitment
Date of Birth 27/ 08/ 1987
Age 25 Years
Marital Status Single
Hobbies Reading Newspapers, Playing games
Languages known English, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi
I declare that above stated particulars are true to my best of knowledge and belief.