Pharma Company In Mumbai
Job Location :
1 - 4 yr/s
Contact Person :
C-23, Dewan Apt, Navghar,
English, Hindi, Organizing, Typing, Managing People
1.8 - 3.5 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
NRP004 (77840) - Posted on 07-03-2016
This role is a key support position for the company working as the right hand to the Managing Director and acts as an ambassador of the organisation and must exemplify our organisation culture. The Directors office specifically is very fast paced, with an entrepreneurial approach to the daily management of our business. You must be able to multi task in order to handle a multitude of short and long term projects; with at times, competing and conflicting levels of priority, you are required to function as liaison among the office of Managing Director, his Executive committee Department/ Business unit heads, Foreign Associates, International Vendors and Board Of Directors.
1. Strong analytical skills
2. Presentation skills
3. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
5. Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
6. Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems
7. Well adverse with Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
8. Flexible to new situations and challenges Good understanding of e-mail and google collaboration tools
9. Ability to work in collaborative manner.
10. Good learning curve and flexibility to adapt new technologies.
11. Assisting with the business case
12. Planning and monitoring
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Executive cum Administrative Assistant will be responsible for day-to-day support to the MD
1. Prepares letters, reports, proposals, charts, graphs, forms, and memorandums.
2. Maintain Calendars arrange coordinate and prioritise complex scheduling and logistics.
3. Must have knowledge about Business Analysis, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Technical & Analytical skills.
4. He/ she should also be good in analytical presentation preparation and making presentations.
5. Preparing Agenda and MOM.
6. Coordinating monthly review meeting/ Monthly summary and action plan preparation.
7. Managing the day-to-day operations of the Director at Head Office.
8. Ensure confidentiality at all times (this position will have access to highly confidential information).
9. Translating and simplifying requirements from the director to the other departments.
10. Function as an adjunct to the project manager, completing tasks as assigned.
11. Perform important administrative functions for various departments, which might include updating the team strategy, taking minutes at meetings, responding to e-mails and writing progress reports to the Director.
12. Taking and conforming appointments, preparing daily agendas and scheduling meetings and conferences, client interaction and business development activities.
13. Responsible for handling all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, Visa, rental cars, off-site meeting venues.
14. Maintain necessary records to readily provide current, accurate and accessible information.
15. Support Director in the preparation and presentation of presentations, proposals, and related activities, as required.
16. Proper co-ordination & maintaining cordial relations with the exiting staff & vendors/ clients.
17. Give presentations about the company or its Associate Companies to the prospective vendor or client.
18. Handling Creative Team with regards to Branding and Communication.
19. Planning and monitoring various tasks given by the Director.
20. Monitoring the entire business line under the guidance of the Director.
1. A candidate who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
2. Graduate with minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Healthcare/ FMCG or Related Industry.
3. Good understanding of business.
4. Flexible to learn and adaptive with the change management.