IT Staffing Services
Job Location :
3 - 6 yr/s
Contact Person :
CCNA, TCP/IP, Linux/ Unix, Linux Kernel
5.0 - 9.0 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
(75572) - Posted on 08-04-2015
Required Skills :-
Very good in Linux OS
Should have Windows configuration.
Networking Domain is must : CCNA, TCP/ IP, DHCP-DNS, windows Server config, Active directory.
Purely a manual testing requrment.
Must have skills:
- The candidate is expected to have relevant experience and carry out platform validation activities able to load Windows OS in the target hardware, configre and test standard Windows Applications; integration of third party applications such as VMview, ICA, CISCO UCS; peripherals such as blue-tooth & USB devices, system administration (DHCP, DNS, FTP, firewalls, sub-nets, Active Directory setup/ configuration) and strong platform trouble shooting skills (able to understand and debug driver, BIOS/ FW, applications, OS, etc. issues)
- Strong in Linux kernel, OS Internals, Device Drivers, File Systems and boot loaders
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (Black Box testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc. )
- Should be able to do Test Case Design, Test Planning and Test Strategies independently
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Experience in leading a technical team and handling several projects (new projects and sustaining) in parallel would be advantageous
- Should be strong on Project Management skill and be able to influence the project road-maps, control product release and address product quality issues.
- Exposure to automation scripting/ development would be advantageous (exposure to VB Scripting, AutoIT and other Windows Automation tools)
- Position will be based in Bangalore-INDIA
- Educational background in Computer Software, Information Technology or related fields. Desirable to have candidates with engineering background.
- Candidates from product development company is best preferred
- Good communications Skills (written and verbal)
- Good team player with a zeal to learn/ work and flexible to work on different software technologies
- Self driven (aspiration to grow/ improve)
- Should have good academic performance